2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nimhet

from FB......wow...these are going to be limited as far as Nike. Eastbay Ray...can you confirm you guys are getting them?

Nike Santa Monica

Just as a quick update, we will not be receiving the 'Metallic Red' Foamposite Ones. As far as Nike Stores goes, these will be limited to Nike Stores in NY; 21 Mercer / Roosevelt Field / and Niketown New York. They will also be available on Nikestore online - follow @nikestore for updates and details.

Also, as a reminder, please follow us on Twitter @nikesantamonica for all future launch information.

Thank you!
Yes, we will be releasing the Metallic Red Foamposites on 2/4 at Midnight ET (Friday Night/Saturday Morning).  Please check with us on the day of release for additional release details and a link to the product page. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by nimhet

from FB......wow...these are going to be limited as far as Nike. Eastbay Ray...can you confirm you guys are getting them?

Nike Santa Monica

Just as a quick update, we will not be receiving the 'Metallic Red' Foamposite Ones. As far as Nike Stores goes, these will be limited to Nike Stores in NY; 21 Mercer / Roosevelt Field / and Niketown New York. They will also be available on Nikestore online - follow @nikestore for updates and details.

Also, as a reminder, please follow us on Twitter @nikesantamonica for all future launch information.

Thank you!
Yes, we will be releasing the Metallic Red Foamposites on 2/4 at Midnight ET (Friday Night/Saturday Morning).  Please check with us on the day of release for additional release details and a link to the product page. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i need help...

this will be my first ever pair of foams

(i am a jordan man)

i wear a size 11 in almost every jordan

do foams run true to size or

what should i do go 1/2 size bigger or smaller or

go with my size....................................................................peace23
Depends on your foot, I think lengthwise foams are pretty true to size.  Best thing about them though is that even if they're a little snug or a little big, they'll still eventually mold to your feet after a few wears.

Still can't decide about these.  These are going to be almost 250 with tax, that's just insane.

i need help...

(i am a jordan man)

go with my size....................................................................peace23
Depends on your foot, I think lengthwise foams are pretty true to size.  Best thing about them though is that even if they're a little snug or a little big, they'll still eventually mold to your feet after a few wears.

Still can't decide about these.  These are going to be almost 250 with tax, that's just insane.

Originally Posted by raptors29

This might be the most overhyped Foams in some time. All of a sudden people I know are Foam fans now...

nothing will beat da flat out bandwagonry when da eggplant penny foamposites dropped...da goons and hoodlums were wondering why all da sneaker nerds had such a hard on

for a sneaker thats been a hood staple for at least a decade before.

This might be the most overhyped Foams in some time. All of a sudden people I know are Foam fans now...

nothing will beat da flat out bandwagonry when da eggplant penny foamposites dropped...da goons and hoodlums were wondering why all da sneaker nerds had such a hard on

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

These are tough, looking real good but I can't mess with them. I'm done with foams

you might be jumping off a lil premature...those gold colored foamposite pennys are gonna b a issue.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

These are tough, looking real good but I can't mess with them. I'm done with foams

you might be jumping off a lil premature...those gold colored foamposite pennys are gonna b a issue.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

i need help...

(i am a jordan man)

i agree with you but it is what it is 

i see people dropping $400.00 less then a week before release date on the red foams and not thinking twice about it 

why cant i have customers like that 
frown.gif

on niketalk you got people looking for a $600.00 sneaker that release 7 years ago for box price 

and they want deadstock on top of it 

a few heads on here asked me where i got my pair i aint tell them crap 

no one ever looks out for me 

i only hooked up my dude seacrhinforjays and my friend tony who i know for 16 years 

i need help...

(i am a jordan man)

i agree with you but it is what it is 

i see people dropping $400.00 less then a week before release date on the red foams and not thinking twice about it 

why cant i have customers like that 
frown.gif

on niketalk you got people looking for a $600.00 sneaker that release 7 years ago for box price 

and they want deadstock on top of it 

a few heads on here asked me where i got my pair i aint tell them crap 

no one ever looks out for me 

i only hooked up my dude seacrhinforjays and my friend tony who i know for 16 years 

i need help...

(i am a jordan man)

thanks man for the help............................................................peace23

i need help...

(i am a jordan man)

thanks man for the help............................................................peace23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I agree. That's when it started, but I think Wale had to do with some of the popularity in mainstream. Now cats in the South are feenin for Foams
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I agree. That's when it started, but I think Wale had to do with some of the popularity in mainstream. Now cats in the South are feenin for Foams
30t6p3b.gif

im glad though that they have a high MSRP, it really cuts da legs of resellers since they're already high enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom