2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch this thread grow and grow up to Friday and for weeks after. Cats will start coming out of the woodwork soon enough, and mods will be banning people starting Friday.

Watch this thread grow and grow up to Friday and for weeks after. Cats will start coming out of the woodwork soon enough, and mods will be banning people starting Friday.

Originally Posted by taxtow

Yea, I think the Page count of this thread up to this point is misleading, I expect it to explode come RD
laugh.gif

BTW, thanks again for helping me out with the Concord swap, so difficult just to get somebody to agree to that outside of here
laugh.gif

Thanks! Now just waiting for spring time to bring them out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taxtow

Yea, I think the Page count of this thread up to this point is misleading, I expect it to explode come RD
laugh.gif

BTW, thanks again for helping me out with the Concord swap, so difficult just to get somebody to agree to that outside of here
laugh.gif

Thanks! Now just waiting for spring time to bring them out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im glad though that they have a high MSRP, it really cuts da legs of resellers since they're already high enough...
2 weeks ago you were bashing and passing. now you mad hype for em
laugh.gif
when? u got me confused with those banana slug monstrosities i wasn't gonna cop.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im glad though that they have a high MSRP, it really cuts da legs of resellers since they're already high enough...
2 weeks ago you were bashing and passing. now you mad hype for em
laugh.gif
when? u got me confused with those banana slug monstrosities i wasn't gonna cop.

well me and my boy went to the niketown ny wrist band, i got number 78 my boy got 79 and left quickly after that, i knew people was gonna get mad lolb but they are doing it again this weds at 8am and 6pm

35mikci.jpg

well me and my boy went to the niketown ny wrist band, i got number 78 my boy got 79 and left quickly after that, i knew people was gonna get mad lolb but they are doing it again this weds at 8am and 6pm

35mikci.jpg

Not a perfect match, but will do.  Goes well with my Milwaukee Bucks gear as well - nice win vs. the Lakers on Sat. without Bogut
pimp.gif

Dare I say, I may like these more than Eggplants??

e6526dd4c3cc1dacf43ba2a7e81ed14b85a8a108.pjpeg

Not sure pic is working.
30t6p3b.gif

Not a perfect match, but will do.  Goes well with my Milwaukee Bucks gear as well - nice win vs. the Lakers on Sat. without Bogut
pimp.gif

Dare I say, I may like these more than Eggplants??

e6526dd4c3cc1dacf43ba2a7e81ed14b85a8a108.pjpeg

Not sure pic is working.
30t6p3b.gif

eggplants go down in my book as the best, havent worn these yet but i just know they gonna be in my top 5, or even top 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom