2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad though that they have a high MSRP, it really cuts da legs of resellers since they're already high enough...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im glad though that they have a high MSRP, it really cuts da legs of resellers since they're already high enough...

exactly the reason jordan brand increasing theirs as well. sucks for shoe collectors

exactly the reason jordan brand increasing theirs as well. sucks for shoe collectors

i dont know most resellers have been doing better then ever especially to people that have no idea what retail is 
on quite a few of the past recent releases 

its too bad i dont resell new shoes anymore 

expect the Concords with the help of the European websites 

i sold them as quick as i got them in 

if a local mom and pop gets these in i might do the same with the red foams 

i dont know most resellers have been doing better then ever especially to people that have no idea what retail is 
on quite a few of the past recent releases 

its too bad i dont resell new shoes anymore 

expect the Concords with the help of the European websites 

i sold them as quick as i got them in 

if a local mom and pop gets these in i might do the same with the red foams 

Originally Posted by Tang

Just means resellers will adjust.They'll probably be $350+ like the concords.

Word! "Regular" people are justifying paying a lot for shoes now... Times are changing... 

Originally Posted by Tang

Just means resellers will adjust.They'll probably be $350+ like the concords.

Word! "Regular" people are justifying paying a lot for shoes now... Times are changing... 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i need help...

this will be my first ever pair of foams

(i am a jordan man)

i wear a size 11 in almost every jordan

do foams run true to size or

what should i do go 1/2 size bigger or smaller or

go with my size....................................................................peace23
Depends on your foot, I think lengthwise foams are pretty true to size.  Best thing about them though is that even if they're a little snug or a little big, they'll still eventually mold to your feet after a few wears.

Still can't decide about these.  These are going to be almost 250 with tax, that's just insane.

i agree with you but it is what it is 

i see people dropping $400.00 less then a week before release date on the red foams and not thinking twice about it 

why cant i have customers like that 
frown.gif

on niketalk you got people looking for a $600.00 sneaker that release 7 years ago for box price 

and they want deadstock on top of it 

a few heads on here asked me where i got my pair i aint tell them crap 

no one ever looks out for me 

i only hooked up my dude seacrhinforjays and my friend tony who i know for 16 years 

some people even ask for less than the msrp!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i need help...

this will be my first ever pair of foams

(i am a jordan man)

i wear a size 11 in almost every jordan

do foams run true to size or

what should i do go 1/2 size bigger or smaller or

go with my size....................................................................peace23
Depends on your foot, I think lengthwise foams are pretty true to size.  Best thing about them though is that even if they're a little snug or a little big, they'll still eventually mold to your feet after a few wears.

Still can't decide about these.  These are going to be almost 250 with tax, that's just insane.

i agree with you but it is what it is 

i see people dropping $400.00 less then a week before release date on the red foams and not thinking twice about it 

why cant i have customers like that 
frown.gif

on niketalk you got people looking for a $600.00 sneaker that release 7 years ago for box price 

and they want deadstock on top of it 

a few heads on here asked me where i got my pair i aint tell them crap 

no one ever looks out for me 

i only hooked up my dude seacrhinforjays and my friend tony who i know for 16 years 

some people even ask for less than the msrp!

2 weeks ago you were bashing and passing. now you mad hype for em
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thrudwire

^ Nice pics bigdawg...some of the best pics I've seen to date. Those soles are crazy icy.
pimp.gif
  I'm seaglowing my pewters right now. It would be nice if Nike would dye the plastic soles a color that resembles the clear soles or just smoke everything so we wouldn't have to deal with the yellowing. I think it's the least they can do for a shoe that's $200+.

I'm going to see if I can get a peek at these in person today...might cop next weekend.
Thanks for the love and I only took those with my iphone 4 haha..good luck getting your pair if you decide to cop

Originally Posted by thrudwire

^ Nice pics bigdawg...some of the best pics I've seen to date. Those soles are crazy icy.
pimp.gif
  I'm seaglowing my pewters right now. It would be nice if Nike would dye the plastic soles a color that resembles the clear soles or just smoke everything so we wouldn't have to deal with the yellowing. I think it's the least they can do for a shoe that's $200+.

I'm going to see if I can get a peek at these in person today...might cop next weekend.
Thanks for the love and I only took those with my iphone 4 haha..good luck getting your pair if you decide to cop

Originally Posted by bence23

laugh.gif
It happens to the best of us if not all of us.

Originally Posted by bence23

laugh.gif
It happens to the best of us if not all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom