2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eggplants go down in my book as the best, havent worn these yet but i just know they gonna be in my top 5, or even top 3...

just got them in 
nice to add to the collection (wish i never sold my dr dooms last year for nothing)
but i think a little too loud 

not sure if i'm going to wear them 

400765282.jpg

just got them in 
nice to add to the collection (wish i never sold my dr dooms last year for nothing)

400765282.jpg

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

just got them in 

400765282.jpg

Since you have both, which one do you like better?

I'm on the fence, not sure I'd wear them either.

And these noob questions lately...wow...yeah, I'm just about done with foams until a black pair finally releases.

just got them in 

400765282.jpg

And these noob questions lately...wow...yeah, I'm just about done with foams until a black pair finally releases.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

just got them in 

400765282.jpg

i like the pros alot more the black bottoms dont make the shoe look so loud 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

just got them in 

400765282.jpg

i like the pros alot more the black bottoms dont make the shoe look so loud 

both are dope, i need them metalics... the pro's are just way to much now a days.. the 02 pearls are way better and you can find them at a way better price

both are dope, i need them metalics... the pro's are just way to much now a days.. the 02 pearls are way better and you can find them at a way better price

So i am getting the feeling that these are starting to become mad limited......

Which is wack , i will try to cop em . But if they Frontin ima cop the deions.

So i am getting the feeling that these are starting to become mad limited......

Which is wack , i will try to cop em . But if they Frontin ima cop the deions.

Dam this thread is scaring the hell outta me, I've been on a mini hiatus from foams and I was hoping to grab these (possibly 2x).

Looks like I'll be lucky to even grab a pair at all or pay thru the nose for these, dam.

Dam this thread is scaring the hell outta me, I've been on a mini hiatus from foams and I was hoping to grab these (possibly 2x).

Looks like I'll be lucky to even grab a pair at all or pay thru the nose for these, dam.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

got rid of my 02 pearls 
since i had the 97's somewhat beat but still wearable and i'm glad they re retro them back in 2010 

Originally Posted by purplehazen

got rid of my 02 pearls 
since i had the 97's somewhat beat but still wearable and i'm glad they re retro them back in 2010 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom