2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Seen an African with them on Fordham Rd. They cool. They shall be copped.
you sure they're the official joints and not the repainted crap they have in harlem? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm not but they resemble the pics that we've all seen.  Then again, ya never know when them cats. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Seen an African with them on Fordham Rd. They cool. They shall be copped.
you sure they're the official joints and not the repainted crap they have in harlem? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm not but they resemble the pics that we've all seen.  Then again, ya never know when them cats. 
laugh.gif

No more foams for me unless I'm stocking up on Royals. We need to give Nike the Chappelle's Show treatment when it comes to Foamposite Ones/Pros. "Wrap it up B!"

No more foams for me unless I'm stocking up on Royals. We need to give Nike the Chappelle's Show treatment when it comes to Foamposite Ones/Pros. "Wrap it up B!"

You all know come February this willl be up in posts just like the Pine Foam thread. Sooo many wanna be weezy bloods are gonna want to pay buku money for these. And everyone knows this....so in turn everyone will try to cop. And don't forget how crazy Foams are in the DMV.......

You all know come February this willl be up in posts just like the Pine Foam thread. Sooo many wanna be weezy bloods are gonna want to pay buku money for these. And everyone knows this....so in turn everyone will try to cop. And don't forget how crazy Foams are in the DMV.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom