2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm being overly positive but I'm pretty confident if your on ndc when they drop tonight you'll get a pair.

These aren't the concords where EVERYONE wanted a pair. Also the 1 pair limit helps. They'll sell out of course quick but if your on when they put em up you should be good imo

Maybe I'm being overly positive but I'm pretty confident if your on ndc when they drop tonight you'll get a pair.

These aren't the concords where EVERYONE wanted a pair. Also the 1 pair limit helps. They'll sell out of course quick but if your on when they put em up you should be good imo

What do you think the resale price on these will be? I'm almost positive I won't be able to get a pair because I'm traveling and will most likely have to succomb to the resalers smh

What do you think the resale price on these will be? I'm almost positive I won't be able to get a pair because I'm traveling and will most likely have to succomb to the resalers smh

^

When you factor in eBay fees probably 320 on There and 300 on here.

Sneakerpost.com got em up for 300 shipped. I wouldn't pay that much but it's a considerable alternative for someone in your situation.

^

Sneakerpost.com got em up for 300 shipped. I wouldn't pay that much but it's a considerable alternative for someone in your situation.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

^

Thanks bro.

^

Thanks bro.

I'm hoping with other shoes dropping tomorrow, people will have to pick and choose... hopefully not choosing these.
grin.gif

I'm hoping with other shoes dropping tomorrow, people will have to pick and choose... hopefully not choosing these.
grin.gif

man people have been wanting this color way for the last 3 years. Its about to be a server shut down party tonight fellas.

man people have been wanting this color way for the last 3 years. Its about to be a server shut down party tonight fellas.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

seems like footlocker inc. is squeezing the workers throats this year on releases...

my connect just told me the only way i would get my pairs locked is handing him an extra ben franklin AND waiting till the morning to line up...

normally an extra $25 would do the trick 2 days b4 and i'll just pick up later on during the day when the dust settles but i understand their jobs are on the line and i wouldn't want them to lose it but really an extra $100?

all i told them was....it has been a pleasure doing business with you...but it's time i give up the game...

Good lord at that 100 tip request.

seems like footlocker inc. is squeezing the workers throats this year on releases...

my connect just told me the only way i would get my pairs locked is handing him an extra ben franklin AND waiting till the morning to line up...

normally an extra $25 would do the trick 2 days b4 and i'll just pick up later on during the day when the dust settles but i understand their jobs are on the line and i wouldn't want them to lose it but really an extra $100?

all i told them was....it has been a pleasure doing business with you...but it's time i give up the game...

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

yep...and it's not hype, it's the truth.  red foams will be gone like a vapor.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

yep...and it's not hype, it's the truth.  red foams will be gone like a vapor.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

No Swoosh, 1 pair limit on .com.

These are more limited than people think. Getcha popcorn ready...

Going to be just like the Pine Greens and Electric Blue releases. I hope everyone makes it home alive with these. Especially in the DMV where they dont know how to behave when it comes to Foam releases
eyes.gif

No Swoosh, 1 pair limit on .com.

These are more limited than people think. Getcha popcorn ready...

Going to be just like the Pine Greens and Electric Blue releases. I hope everyone makes it home alive with these. Especially in the DMV where they dont know how to behave when it comes to Foam releases
eyes.gif

i have tipped $100.00 before but not for a GR or Limited GR 

i have tipped $100.00 before but not for a GR or Limited GR 

I could see a 100 tip in certain instances like you said but this release definitely isn't on me of those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom