2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ninjahood

only person im happy for is penny hardaway....never in a million years i thought i had to make a line for foamposites.....

Do people even know this is his shoe anymore? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

only person im happy for is penny hardaway....never in a million years i thought i had to make a line for foamposites.....

Do people even know this is his shoe anymore? 
laugh.gif

^ older cats , and prolly east coast dudes.

An Old school cat was like "i love the blues ,because when they dropped they were like nothing i had ever seen"

dude got the reds, cause he said he a pippen jersey on deck for em.

^ older cats , and prolly east coast dudes.

An Old school cat was like "i love the blues ,because when they dropped they were like nothing i had ever seen"

dude got the reds, cause he said he a pippen jersey on deck for em.

HOuston is a no go...for 300 bucks im thinkin to switchin to Gucci and LV kicks.

I might look a little more later but i pretty much gave up on these

HOuston is a no go...for 300 bucks im thinkin to switchin to Gucci and LV kicks.

I might look a little more later but i pretty much gave up on these

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by allensoko

struck out this morning. calling around to see places that have some left for phone orders. im not ready to take the L !!!

My dude your getting hyped for no reason. Where are u located. nike sells oout of sought after shoes for century I REMBER BACK IN MY ERA WHEN MOSES FROM THE BIBLE PARTED THE RED SEA WELL HIS SANDLES SOLD OUT INSTANTLY FROM THAT DAY FORTH NIKE IMPLEMENTED RESTOCKS.so be patient grab a snicker or Ten. You just have to do your homework sunnyboy. Or are u behind in that too cause I know it the weekend. That still doesn't mean u could slack
just cause i didn't get a pair doesn't mean i didnt do my homework. i know nike shoes sells out, its not the first pair of shoes ive tried to buy. 

Quick question for everyone anything crazy went down while y'all camped. I remmber one time when I was camping for the restock for the concords. Some random dude wanted to talk to me I didn't mind but man he talked for days and I didn't get my pair unfortunately cause some people buy multiple pairs I guess they were born with multipule legs. Anyways the guy who loved to talk wanted to follow me around the city I went to footlocker he wanted to go I went to house of hoops on 34 he followed after a while the marine in me kicked in so I was trying to ditch him at every store finally I let him walk a good distance ahead of me and dipped in a store check the ladies and waited to ohh boy left. Woooo close call right

Quick question for everyone anything crazy went down while y'all camped. I remmber one time when I was camping for the restock for the concords. Some random dude wanted to talk to me I didn't mind but man he talked for days and I didn't get my pair unfortunately cause some people buy multiple pairs I guess they were born with multipule legs. Anyways the guy who loved to talk wanted to follow me around the city I went to footlocker he wanted to go I went to house of hoops on 34 he followed after a while the marine in me kicked in so I was trying to ditch him at every store finally I let him walk a good distance ahead of me and dipped in a store check the ladies and waited to ohh boy left. Woooo close call right

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by allensoko

struck out this morning. calling around to see places that have some left for phone orders. im not ready to take the L !!!

My dude your getting hyped for no reason. Where are u located. nike sells oout of sought after shoes for century I REMBER BACK IN MY ERA WHEN MOSES FROM THE BIBLE PARTED THE RED SEA WELL HIS SANDLES SOLD OUT INSTANTLY FROM THAT DAY FORTH NIKE IMPLEMENTED RESTOCKS.so be patient grab a snicker or Ten. You just have to do your homework sunnyboy. Or are u behind in that too cause I know it the weekend. That still doesn't mean u could slack
just cause i didn't get a pair doesn't mean i didnt do my homework. i know nike shoes sells out, its not the first pair of shoes ive tried to buy. 

I'm kinda shocked there's a line at the south bay galleria shiekh. If I get a second pair cool, if not mines will be here Monday so I'm not sweating it.

I'm kinda shocked there's a line at the south bay galleria shiekh. If I get a second pair cool, if not mines will be here Monday so I'm not sweating it.

Originally Posted by polorico

Nah man NT makes a real small percentage of a wide market Ducktails.

At the end of the day its Tax season , and Nike released a Hot pair of Foamposites that has been rumored to drop for over a year now.

Dudes at my local HoH , and footaction did people dirty.

I played it smooth and made my connect with a low key store in my mall.

I gave the dude a 10 bucks to hold me down , They had 12 pairs. There were 15 people in line.

I left with the only size 11... I got lucky....

Do your research guys , and offer help out to people who look out for you.

Thanks for the reply. The point i was trying to relay was more so about sites such as NT and in addition to it playing a roll in the marketing of these shoes. Search 'sneaker release 2012' or 'Jordan release 2012' for example there are pages more, and globally. I'm a prime example. Until recently I would have never joined a board like this. But the Xs created my first challenge in years. The Concords before that, I think I just got lucky on that release. It changed what I do, and now I wanted to Jon a community to have another resource to obtain what I want, and possibly help others down the road.Add to that just typical marketing of retail sites such as finishline with their shadowed out coming soon at midnight release information, or fonishlines launch calendar. We don't have to even go onto Nike as they are a marketing machine college kids write papers on.What does all this mean? Different things for different people. For me, it makes getting want I want a little more difficult and sometimes I have better things to do than stay up at midnight. And to date I haven't camped out or arrived hours before a store opens.I hope that clarifies what I intended to to convey.

Originally Posted by polorico

Nah man NT makes a real small percentage of a wide market Ducktails.

At the end of the day its Tax season , and Nike released a Hot pair of Foamposites that has been rumored to drop for over a year now.

Dudes at my local HoH , and footaction did people dirty.

I played it smooth and made my connect with a low key store in my mall.

I gave the dude a 10 bucks to hold me down , They had 12 pairs. There were 15 people in line.

I left with the only size 11... I got lucky....

Do your research guys , and offer help out to people who look out for you.

Thanks for the reply. The point i was trying to relay was more so about sites such as NT and in addition to it playing a roll in the marketing of these shoes. Search 'sneaker release 2012' or 'Jordan release 2012' for example there are pages more, and globally. I'm a prime example. Until recently I would have never joined a board like this. But the Xs created my first challenge in years. The Concords before that, I think I just got lucky on that release. It changed what I do, and now I wanted to Jon a community to have another resource to obtain what I want, and possibly help others down the road.Add to that just typical marketing of retail sites such as finishline with their shadowed out coming soon at midnight release information, or fonishlines launch calendar. We don't have to even go onto Nike as they are a marketing machine college kids write papers on.What does all this mean? Different things for different people. For me, it makes getting want I want a little more difficult and sometimes I have better things to do than stay up at midnight. And to date I haven't camped out or arrived hours before a store opens.I hope that clarifies what I intended to to convey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom