2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by seansean

Does anybody kno where to get these jawns for a good price.??? I been lookin since they came out and I missed the release at ubiq

Ive been looking for a minute, cheapest pairs are going for 350-400.

Originally Posted by seansean

Does anybody kno where to get these jawns for a good price.??? I been lookin since they came out and I missed the release at ubiq

Ive been looking for a minute, cheapest pairs are going for 350-400.

I bull****ted on getting these and kicked myself in the $++ for not copping on RD after seeing these in person.... I lucked the %!+# up i read on here that my city was getting a new shoe store and the grand opening was today...on the flyer was the red foams, cements iv's, rookies damn near everything that dropped in feb... so i decided to check it out got there 730am to find not a damn soul but the cleaning crew preparing for the opening....to my surprise they had a fsr 2 of each size...i copped mines today for retail....dont give up yet fellas its still hope

I bull****ted on getting these and kicked myself in the $++ for not copping on RD after seeing these in person.... I lucked the %!+# up i read on here that my city was getting a new shoe store and the grand opening was today...on the flyer was the red foams, cements iv's, rookies damn near everything that dropped in feb... so i decided to check it out got there 730am to find not a damn soul but the cleaning crew preparing for the opening....to my surprise they had a fsr 2 of each size...i copped mines today for retail....dont give up yet fellas its still hope

These ensured that from here on out, foams on the resell market will be 300+.
If you really want a pair of foams for a decent price go to the buy sell forum. People still have a little sense in here at least.

These ensured that from here on out, foams on the resell market will be 300+.
If you really want a pair of foams for a decent price go to the buy sell forum. People still have a little sense in here at least.

^^^^with the exception of the golden state foam's. those kicks are gonna hit the sales rack just like the slime foams...

^^^^with the exception of the golden state foam's. those kicks are gonna hit the sales rack just like the slime foams...

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Nah man. I still think theyll sellout. Actual fans of the cw combined with resellers buying everything up, and we might never see a foam in an outlet ever again. Sucks huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom