2 black girls brutally beat 1 white girl *Video*

At old lady is the only person that stepped up......
30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting.

It's easy to say "---- happens" when it's not a person you know...Imagine it was a woman and that woman happened to be your girl...Even if there was an intense argument beforehand and your girl called the other person all kinds of names, you'd be ok with her dying because of an unnecessary street fight?

It's easy to say "---- happens" when it's not a person you know...Imagine it was a woman and that woman happened to be your girl...Even if there was an intense argument beforehand and your girl called the other person all kinds of names, you'd be ok with her dying because of an unnecessary street fight?

YES! THANK YOU NT....more threads where black people are called beasts and animals! This is exactly what I love to see!  What's that another WSHH video? Thanks OP. 

Hmmm it's funny nobody on this board runs to post other races committing crimes...maybe because all you guys go to WSHH and it's your only source of news.  I'm not defending anything in that video because it's 2 humans beating up 1 human.  But all this thread and all the others turn into are black people bashing.  It's like every race including blacks enjoy posting these videos and saying how terrible blacks are.  It's like instead of going to the batting cage or driving range you post this garbage. 

If every race commits crimes then why are the only ones posted on NT are of blacks?  Hey I bet somebody will find these girls mugshots and then people can post
sick.gif
 on how ugly they are too.  I can't be the only one that sees an ugly underlying trend on here.  We have the smartest, most worldly mods but they don't see a problem?  They rather ban dudes for saying "didn't read" but let this "animals" trend keep going.  I guess it's not their problem since it's not them.....
tired.gif

YES! THANK YOU NT....more threads where black people are called beasts and animals! This is exactly what I love to see!  What's that another WSHH video? Thanks OP. 

Hmmm it's funny nobody on this board runs to post other races committing crimes...maybe because all you guys go to WSHH and it's your only source of news.  I'm not defending anything in that video because it's 2 humans beating up 1 human.  But all this thread and all the others turn into are black people bashing.  It's like every race including blacks enjoy posting these videos and saying how terrible blacks are.  It's like instead of going to the batting cage or driving range you post this garbage. 

If every race commits crimes then why are the only ones posted on NT are of blacks?  Hey I bet somebody will find these girls mugshots and then people can post
sick.gif
 on how ugly they are too.  I can't be the only one that sees an ugly underlying trend on here.  We have the smartest, most worldly mods but they don't see a problem?  They rather ban dudes for saying "didn't read" but let this "animals" trend keep going.  I guess it's not their problem since it's not them.....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by taymane23

there is two sides to every story all we saw was the beating we don't know what was said or what caused it we just know shawty threw a seizure I still don't see how people say that she's dead though

would those two sides or whatever was said or whatever caused it matter if the person died?  if that "girl" is dead, they flat out murdered someone

as the girl sat there against the wall in pain, those other people could have left, she wasnt a threat to anyone at that point
Well like i said that trans-sexual could have been threatening those two females lives so therefore they commenced to beat it senseless , yet we can't just automatically take sides on videos like this seeing as we have no backstory or info on the motives of both parties and if it was murdered for no reason then the two girls are murderers but if not they not its just the things we don't know on these situations.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Okay, step back. One the man didn't die. Two, my girlfriend knows better than to pop off recklessly. We've been in situations were I almost got into it with multiple guys, because they were disrespectful... Realistically, you can never know what you'll do unless the situation unfolds in front of you.

there is two sides to every story all we saw was the beating we don't know what was said or what caused it we just know shawty threw a seizure I still don't see how people say that she's dead though

would those two sides or whatever was said or whatever caused it matter if the person died?  if that "girl" is dead, they flat out murdered someone

as the girl sat there against the wall in pain, those other people could have left, she wasnt a threat to anyone at that point
Well like i said that trans-sexual could have been threatening those two females lives so therefore they commenced to beat it senseless , yet we can't just automatically take sides on videos like this seeing as we have no backstory or info on the motives of both parties and if it was murdered for no reason then the two girls are murderers but if not they not its just the things we don't know on these situations.

Okay, step back. One the man didn't die. Two, my girlfriend knows better than to pop off recklessly. We've been in situations were I almost got into it with multiple guys, because they were disrespectful... Realistically, you can never know what you'll do unless the situation unfolds in front of you.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

but let this "animals" trend keep going.  I guess it's not their problem since it's not them.....
tired.gif

here we go again with you.

so what would you consider those 2 girls then instead?  what would be an acceptable name to call them

please respond

but let this "animals" trend keep going.  I guess it's not their problem since it's not them.....
tired.gif

so what would you consider those 2 girls then instead?  what would be an acceptable name to call them

please respond

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

something that is 100% true   regardless of your opinion on the beating either way.  you can say "i'll do this or i'll do that" but it's completely different when stuff pops off in front of you.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

something that is 100% true   regardless of your opinion on the beating either way.  you can say "i'll do this or i'll do that" but it's completely different when stuff pops off in front of you.

sick.gif
tired.gif
if they were japanese they'd still be animals for what they did...I dont understand why you have to bring the race thing into this.

but youre not getting what im saying though

the thought of that transgender person threatening them pre-video doesnt really matter, if those black chicks felt threatened then they could have left as the ****** was sitting against the wall in pain but we all know they didnt - they came back for more

sick.gif
tired.gif
if they were japanese they'd still be animals for what they did...I dont understand why you have to bring the race thing into this.

but youre not getting what im saying though

the thought of that transgender person threatening them pre-video doesnt really matter, if those black chicks felt threatened then they could have left as the ****** was sitting against the wall in pain but we all know they didnt - they came back for more

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

tired.gif

please respond

Agreed. I think your reading in to those "animal" comments to hard. Im pretty sure they are referring to their actions, not race.

tired.gif

please respond

Agreed. I think your reading in to those "animal" comments to hard. Im pretty sure they are referring to their actions, not race.

Originally Posted by s dubl

sick.gif
tired.gif

It's what he does though.

Originally Posted by s dubl

sick.gif
tired.gif

It's what he does though.

tired.gif

please respond
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom