2 Chainz Robbed at Gunpoint, Shots Fired

are the dues like a deductible?
No because a deductible is paid after an incident happens. The dues are the premium. It sucks when you're trying to troll and you don't even know what you are talking about
laugh.gif
so the dues are a premium...i see, i see...thanks for the correction. So what serves as the deductible, and how does statefarm come up with the true value of the jewels. At any point do the local og's get in contact with statefarm, or is it best to leave them out of the claims process?

so the dues are a premium...i see, i see...thanks for the correction. So what serves as the deductible, and how does statefarm come up with the true value of the jewels. At any point do the local og's get in contact with statefarm, or is it best to leave them out of the claims process?

[COLOR=#red]You paying off the goons to get your jewels back serves as a deductible of sorts. BUT, and remember this salient point...time is of the essence. The longer you wait the higher the chance of your jewels being unrecoverable due to them being put on the resell market. Don't worry about the goons connection to State Farm, that's beyond the scope of your need to know. Just know that you'll either get the jewels or currency near amount of the items stolen[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Does State Farm cover the jewelery rental during the time you are without your chain?

[COLOR=#red]Not trying to hype of glorify violence, but people sleep on San Fran like you can't get caught slippin. It's still the Bay Area and those dudes out there really DGAF. One thing is for sure rappers will know better next time coming to SF, to at least have security or at least "pay their dues" to the right people before coming into town[/COLOR]

Before this thread I had no idea that the Bay Area got down :lol:

Nice to know If i ever go out there...

Does State Farm cover the jewelery rental during the time you are without your chain?
I was wondering this as well! Are the rental jewels of the same quality as the stolen items or is Mr. Chainz running around in some cubic zirconia and bronze jewelry in anticipation of receiving a check for the original jewels?

[COLOR=#red]Good question. Actually most jewelry rental companies offer their own insurance to their customers. In order to not be held liable the customer must provide a police report within 12 hours of the incident UNLESS the customer was injured and incapacitated as a result of the incident. Even then hospital records are required.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
You paying off the goons to get your jewels back serves as a deductible of sorts. BUT, and remember this salient point...time is of the essence. The longer you wait the higher the chance of your jewels being unrecoverable due to them being put on the resell market. Don't worry about the goons connection to State Farm, that's beyond the scope of your need to know. Just know that you'll either get the jewels or currency near amount of the items stolen
at this point why are we getting the goons involved why not deal directly with statefarm...or am I missing something? Are the goons there just to expedite matters? And how does one get in touch with the right goons? I imagine that there are goons as there are goblins, personally I would prefer dealing with a goblin (but that's neither here nor there).

Good question. Actually most jewelry rental companies offer their own insurance to their customers. In order to not be held liable the customer must provide a police report within 12 hours of the incident UNLESS the customer was injured and incapacitated as a result of the robbery. Even then hospital records are required.
if the customer in question provides a police report would that not be snitching, and if I recall correctly snitches get stitches? Would filing a police report damage my existing relationship with the local og's and goons. I assume said goons do not like to get the police involved? 

Last edited:
at this point why are we getting the goons involved why not deal directly with statefarm...or am I missing something? Are the goons there just to expedite matters? And how does one get in touch with the right goons? I imagine that there are goons as there are goblins, personally I would prefer dealing with a goblin (but that's neither here nor there).

View media item 453566

[COLOR=#red]Ok the troll game was fun, now I don't want to play anymore.[/COLOR]

Ok the troll game was fun, now I don't want to play anymore.
the fact that people spent 14+ pages on the legitimacy of 2chainz street credibility, e40's og status, and how thorough the bay is a troll in and of itself. But thanks for playing along! You're a good dude.

the fact that people spent 14+ pages on the legitimacy of 2chainz street credibility, e40's og status, and how thorough the bay is a troll in and of itself. But thanks for playing along! You're a good dude.

the thread topic is a rapper getting robbed at gun point in the bay area......

Did you expect to see a debate on the merits of the NSA wiretaps or a discussion on the last episode of Game of Thrones??

Last edited:
My 2 cents: What's the point of even running when a dude catches you slipping and is pointing a gun at you? Just throw your hands up and let your bodyguards do something (if they were to actually do something which they didn't). I picture dude has enough money to buy more chains. No point in flopping, never know if the gun holder is shaky and lets the bullets fly.

Last edited:
I don't understand how any of you boys are holding an ENTERTAINER accountable for the music he outs out. You guys miss the main point of the entire picture. The guy is a ******g ENTERTAINER meaning its entertainment. Doesn't have to be truth to sell or get money. Many of you hold rappers to higher standards, but not everyone else. I'm quite sure WEEZY doesn't live the **** he spits but let yall tell it the man is GOD. Im also quite sure Rianna isn't living her lyrics either as well as Beyonce or even some of the other greats from their era. The bottom line is its entertainment, yet they may be in the hood and hang with some headbussa's at times but when **** get real and somebody flash a cannon you would run too period point blank. Iont know one person thatll stand and take a bullet, and watch the man pull the trigger. SMH DAM internet thugs.

Last edited:
NTers are funny man. You can get robbed ANYWHERE in the world.

[COLOR=#red]What does this have to do with NT'ers being funny? Thing is 2Chainz OBVIOUSLY didn't get that memo...henceforth he got jacked. Critical thinking says that if he believed he was at risk of getting robbed he wouldn't have been out without security. Chances are he wouldn't be walking around the South Side of Chicago like that which is generally thought of to be a more likely place than San Francisco for something like this to happen. My point is the average person would not think San Francisco had this element to it because it's not perceived to be a place like that (for people who are not from the area). You are from the Bay so of course you would know the dynamics.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom