2 Chainz Robbed at Gunpoint, Shots Fired

what the hell was he suppose to do? besides not fall?
He supposed to shut his mouth about sooting people and being strapped with the shooter so that real dudes don test him. He also should pull up his skinny jeans before stepping outside with his ***** boys so he can run faster. Lastly he should be rapping about that Justin B life so that at worst a teenage girl can pull a gun on him and he won't have to run as fast

Last edited:
Lmao at dude skipping. Dude running at you with a gun I can see running be your first reaction, that's acceptable you got caught slippin. But atleast regroup once it settles in and go back for your mans.

And I never understand dudes with the pants sagging with a loose waistband and shoes with the laces untied. Maybe because I'm from the Bronx we stay ready for anything.

Last edited:
Funny a board full of ****** who ain't never been in a shaky situation in their LIFE clowning somebody running from a gun
Can't believe ****** are trying to make fun of him for not sticking around to see what happens
roll.gif

If you're going to rap about "Dat life" you better be ready to be about it when ish gets real. If you're not people will clown you for being fake.

[COLOR=#red]Not trying to hype of glorify violence, but people sleep on San Fran like you can't get caught slippin. It's still the Bay Area and those dudes out there really DGAF. One thing is for sure rappers will know better next time coming to SF, to at least have security or at least "pay their dues" to the right people before coming into town[/COLOR]

2 chainz should've never lied about it...now that da video is out he's lookin crazy out here...

exactly.......................all these rappers talking greasy, and their fans taking them seriously. I don't feel bad for dude b/c he still trying to act hard about the incident not knowing their was video footage out there.

Any normal person would have run. This rap culture is so stupid. Grown men still faking the funk, acting invincible. now being robbed at gun point is a bad thing :smh:.

Last edited:
Whoa whoa whoa....he lied? About what? What page is this on?

Can I get a recap??

he got robbed

claimed nothing happened because there was no items shown(bang bang chainz or money) or vid (at the time)

TMZ does what it always does & dropped a vid

chainz 40 speed is nice

Last edited:
Not trying to hype of glorify violence, but people sleep on San Fran like you can't get caught slippin. It's still the Bay Area and those dudes out there really DGAF. One thing is for sure rappers will know better next time coming to SF, to at least have security or at least "pay their dues" to the right people before coming into town
how does paying dues work? is there an email list that lets all the local hoodlums know that a person has paid dues and therefore should not be robbed? 

what happens if ou get robbed after paying dues, do you get a refund...or some type of insurance on the stolen jewels?

[COLOR=#red]It's not funny that he got robbed, it's just ridic that he lied about it and got caught out there with the video. [/COLOR]

how does paying dues work? is there an email list that lets all the local hoodlums know that a person has paid dues and therefore should not be robbed? 

what happens if ou get robbed after paying dues, do you get a refund...or some type of insurance on the stolen jewels?

[COLOR=#red]It's street stuff...and promoters and such usually know how to get in touch with the people who you need to talk to about that. Usually the individuals involved have enough influence to tell the streets to chill and let said artist get a pass. I know you are being facetious, but I'm answering you straight up. [/COLOR]

It's street stuff...and promoters and such usually know how to get in touch with the people who you need to talk to about that. Usually the individuals involved have enough influence to tell the streets to chill and let said artist get a pass. I know you are being facetious, but I'm answering you straight up.
so what happens if you get robbed after paying dues?

Back
Top Bottom