2 Chainz Robbed at Gunpoint, Shots Fired

:lol: im just laughing at the one dude skipping and Tity boi falling when he had a chance to get away :lol: ...but he just got caught slippin, thats all there is to it...him and his crew knew whats up so they tried to dip, too bad he lost control of his coordination and his goofy *** fell

This.

I can put money that 99% of you's would of just layed down (including myself)... better to be alive then dead. He got caught slipping it is what it is. Aint no rap money coming in from the casket
People poking fun cause he brought it on himself. You can't "bang" on wax then come to any ole hood like you own it.

I had a gun pulled on me once, in hindsight I should've run but, I froze and luckily gun jammed and then I ran 
laugh.gif

I also had a friend in my car club day on Chrenshaw get a gun pulled on him and he just took off on the dude and took his gun from him 
laugh.gif

Moral of the story...get better security.

Funny a board full of ****** who ain't never been in a shaky situation in their LIFE clowning somebody running from a gun
This.

I can put money that 99% of you's would of just layed down (including myself)... better to be alive then dead. He got caught slipping it is what it is. Aint no rap money coming in from the casket
THIS. Would've boo boo'd on myself and been in the fetal position
laugh.gif

Bruh yall see his people who saw it early hit the Deion Sanders "primetime" backpedal before they took off? 
roll.gif

I wouldn't even have ran he's lucky they didn't let go on him. 

View media item 453404
[COLOR=#red]Being huge doesn't mean anything these days...the firearm is the great equalizer. It actually is somewhat of a disadvantage being big, because the average person isn't going to run up on you with their knuckle game, they coming with that iron.[/COLOR]

Crazy how dudes get to assuming ****. Ive been robbed before, more thdn once at that. Then again im not the greasy talking rapper. I aint mad at tit, **** that steel will bring the coward out a grown man but his crew is suckas. Them ****** walking single file like dude said before(lmao) n got to running b4 him. He traded in dolla boy n the rest of the real dudes for some leather pants chanel platted jewelry dudes he met

****** need to send that footage to Mel Kiper for the NFL Supplemental Draft ...  can't teach that technique, it's god given.

[COLOR=#red]My dude did you see that full speed lateral juke between the car? Dude is 6'5 he coulda been Megatron before Megatron srsly[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Ok that was OD but still :lol:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
View media item 453404
[COLOR=#red]Being huge doesn't mean anything these days...the firearm is the great equalizer. It actually is somewhat of a disadvantage being big, because the average person isn't going to run up on you with their knuckle game, they coming with that iron.[/COLOR]
True insofar the bodyguards are around to protect from gunmen. In the average situation where a bodyguard is operating, being big is a huge advantage. Fighting back annoying fans is much easier when your large. It's the same principle as for bouncers.

"If you stay ready, you ain't gotta get ready", .....suga free........,,

Charge it to the game and move on!

True insofar the bodyguards are around to protect from gunmen. In the average situation where a bodyguard is operating, being big is a huge advantage. Fighting back annoying fans is much easier when your large. It's the same principle as for bouncers.

[COLOR=#red]Good point bro. Makes sense now that I look at it. Having Ricky Smiley as a bodyguard even if he was strapped wouldn't do much to ward back overaggressive fans.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom