2 Chainz Robbed at Gunpoint, Shots Fired

Radio clip of his bodyguard explaining what happen http://t.co/0J70PToRpr

Valid points about rapping about it then you should be about it

But I gotta say those pistols was in their face so fast and them boys let off shots. The vid shows 2 Chainz took of running first too... So I don't know what the bodyguards could have did differently but chase behind the dudes that were chasing 2 Chainz w their weapons drawn. Doesn't change the fact he got caught slippin tho

Why haven't dudes like Kanye, Drake, or Jay-Z been robbed like this? Why is it that it's always b-level rappers like Young Berg, Tyga, 2 Chains, etc. who are always getting got?

Why haven't dudes like Kanye, Drake, or Jay-Z been robbed like this? Why is it that it's always b-level rappers like Young Berg, Tyga, 2 Chains, etc. who are always getting got?

Dudes ain't comin outta smoke shops n tiddy bars. Plus the riddic amount of paparazzi that stays following them.

[COLOR=#red]What does this have to do with NT'ers being funny? Thing is 2Chainz OBVIOUSLY didn't get that memo...henceforth he got jacked. Critical thinking says that if he believed he was at risk of getting robbed he wouldn't have been out without security. Chances are he wouldn't be walking around the South Side of Chicago like that which is generally thought of to be a more likely place than San Francisco for something like this to happen. My point is the average person would not think San Francisco had this element to it because it's not perceived to be a place like that (for people who are not from the area). You are from the Bay so of course you would know the dynamics.[/COLOR]

Huh? I can't tell if you're still trolling again or not.

Last edited:
Radio clip of his bodyguard explaining what happen http://t.co/0J70PToRpr

Valid points about rapping about it then you should be about it

But I gotta say those pistols was in their face so fast and them boys let off shots. The vid shows 2 Chainz took of running first too... So I don't know what the bodyguards could have did differently but chase behind the dudes that were chasing 2 Chainz w their weapons drawn. Doesn't change the fact he got caught slippin tho

hahaha security guard is a straight buster lying out his a. atleast keep it real homie yall scattered like some cock roaches when the lights switch on. you can see from the video aint nobody just stand there everyone was running for their lives the second the nortes ran up with the thumper.

Last edited:
What's the pic of diesel dudes supposed to prove, EWD? It still doesn't answer my question. If 2 chains is w/ goons, one would have to assume they're strapped as well (just like those posted w/ Jay, Kanye, and Drake). On top of it all, I'd pay good money to see those two walking steroids with Drake chase after someone :lol: They ain't catching no one running them 7.3 40's.

those ex seal team 6 cats prob cost $250k a year to protect you, plus travel and lodging. Most of your low budget rappers don't have bread like that. Or do but figure they are not gonna blow that much when they can just get a low life from their hood to be "security" for 1/10 of that

Word. There's a difference between employing professional private security and being the meal ticket for an entourage of goons i.e. weed carriers.

Last edited:
What's the pic of diesel dudes supposed to prove, EWD? It still doesn't answer my question. If 2 chains is w/ goons, one would have to assume they're strapped as well (just like those posted w/ Jay, Kanye, and Drake). On top of it all, I'd pay good money to see those two walking steroids with Drake chase after someone :lol: They ain't catching no one running them 7.3 40's.

[COLOR=#red]If you gotta ask, then I'd waste my time to answer.[/COLOR]

And what if the ***** was wildin that day and just decided to shoot anyway​

Besides you think you gonna be analyzing all this with a gun between your eyes?​

[COLOR=#red]Do I really have to explain this. Is NT really this dense or all y'all just playing around. :lol:[/COLOR]

What's the pic of diesel dudes supposed to prove, EWD? It still doesn't answer my question. If 2 chains is w/ goons, one would have to assume they're strapped as well (just like those posted w/ Jay, Kanye, and Drake). On top of it all, I'd pay good money to see those two walking steroids with Drake chase after someone
laugh.gif
They ain't catching no one running them 7.3 40's.
If you gotta ask, then I'd waste my time to answer.
and you say i'm trolling...these guys are dead serious.

I think 2 chainz is lucky he fell or he wouldve probably got hit up smh you cant run from a bullet

Man I watched too many movies, I feel like that old white dude wit Jay is the baddest ************ of them all on some Taken tip.

[COLOR=#red]I decline. Sorry bro. Don't be all mad and stuff. :rofl:[/COLOR]

I'm not mad. Trust me. It's just funny to me how you have a self-inflated answer that you think you're above posting.

*Put it this way...pictures of diesel dudes w/ Drake proves nothing. I get that there are ex- special ops guys who go into private security...however, we're just going off of assumptions.

I don't get what's stopping someone from TRYING to get at Drake/Kanye/etc...Guys in all situations are strapped.

Last edited:
If celebrities get robbed now a days im definitely not safe, damn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom