2 Years In Prison; Man Recounts his Story LONG READ

If you read the original article you can see there was some extra things that op couldn't post on NT. They take the word "AYO" to whole new levels.....

If you read the original article you can see there was some extra things that op couldn't post on NT. They take the word "AYO" to whole new levels.....

Crazy read. 
Can't believe dude actually consented to have his butt plugged by another dude. 
sick.gif

pimp.gif
Informed me on some things that didn't come to mind.
There was a guy we were inside with though, whose cell was on the low tier nearest the main door. So he was the first one to see the fresh meat. Anytime a new inmate would be brought in, he'd yell out 'he **** babies, I seen him, he ****ed a baby, I seen him before I went away ******s, he a baby ****er kill that baby ****er!' and he'd do this every ****ing time a new inmate would be brought in. And he'd go on with it for about half an hour afterwards to. So the first thing a prospective convict would hear on being greated to the dorm would be this ******, with this high pitched Canadian accent - like Steve Erkel - hollaring about how he'd seen you, and that you were a baby ****er.

So when the new inmate would be brought inside, he'd get the silent treatment the whole time this crackhead would be barking about the baby ****er. And then his cellmate would lean in real close and whisper 'you a baby ****er?'

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
Informed me on some things that didn't come to mind.
There was a guy we were inside with though, whose cell was on the low tier nearest the main door. So he was the first one to see the fresh meat. Anytime a new inmate would be brought in, he'd yell out 'he **** babies, I seen him, he ****ed a baby, I seen him before I went away ******s, he a baby ****er kill that baby ****er!' and he'd do this every ****ing time a new inmate would be brought in. And he'd go on with it for about half an hour afterwards to. So the first thing a prospective convict would hear on being greated to the dorm would be this ******, with this high pitched Canadian accent - like Steve Erkel - hollaring about how he'd seen you, and that you were a baby ****er.

So when the new inmate would be brought inside, he'd get the silent treatment the whole time this crackhead would be barking about the baby ****er. And then his cellmate would lean in real close and whisper 'you a baby ****er?'

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im so mad he dated his sister. His parents really must have !+@!!# up huh? I'll tell you, these kids just needed a beating everytime they did something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom