2 Years In Prison; Man Recounts his Story LONG READ

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

LOL of course we have NTers thinking dude is corrupt because he did some "AYO" stuff, but did you read the rest of his post? About solitary confinement and counting the seconds out loud? Waking up in the middle of the night and talking to yourself? Addicted to heroin and putting crushed codeine pills into open wounds? It's safe to say that jail makes you INSANE. Gay sex sounds like no big deal compared to seeing dudes die in front of your cell with their guts hanging out. Sounds like some Vietnam $%%%. 
QFE

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

LOL of course we have NTers thinking dude is corrupt because he did some "AYO" stuff, but did you read the rest of his post? About solitary confinement and counting the seconds out loud? Waking up in the middle of the night and talking to yourself? Addicted to heroin and putting crushed codeine pills into open wounds? It's safe to say that jail makes you INSANE. Gay sex sounds like no big deal compared to seeing dudes die in front of your cell with their guts hanging out. Sounds like some Vietnam $%%%. 
QFE

pimp.gif

good post

I must say after reading the entire thing. This could be my favorite post in NT history thank you OP

I must say after reading the entire thing. This could be my favorite post in NT history thank you OP

that was some intense @$+%...most intriguing excerpt was the whole "dig a hole" passage...that put a vivid image in my head and i cant imagine watching that go down in front of me...
eek.gif

that was some intense @$+%...most intriguing excerpt was the whole "dig a hole" passage...that put a vivid image in my head and i cant imagine watching that go down in front of me...
eek.gif

Amazing read. That +%$* brought back memories from my bid. My bid wasn't nearly as long as his but alot of what he touched on was exactly the same +%$* I experienced.

Kudos to that man for getting through it. I remember when my last bunkie was at the end of a 4 year bid and couldn't wait to touch the iPhone.

Amazing read. That +%$* brought back memories from my bid. My bid wasn't nearly as long as his but alot of what he touched on was exactly the same +%$* I experienced.

Kudos to that man for getting through it. I remember when my last bunkie was at the end of a 4 year bid and couldn't wait to touch the iPhone.

it was really a great read, you  would never think that someone with such a privileged background and with so much education would end up in his position. but it was really a good write up. he should think about writing a book or something.

it was really a great read, you  would never think that someone with such a privileged background and with so much education would end up in his position. but it was really a good write up. he should think about writing a book or something.

really good read.. Ive always been intrigued by prison life and it was interesting to hear about the psychological aspects of serving time/ad seg.

really good read.. Ive always been intrigued by prison life and it was interesting to hear about the psychological aspects of serving time/ad seg.

good read....Ive heard similar things about prison from folks who have been in and out, he seemed scared straight after those 2 years but could it be because he was privileged ? A lot of guys who are not privileged go in and out of prison...but then again the guy did make it seem like being black in prison was way better than being white in prison

good read....Ive heard similar things about prison from folks who have been in and out, he seemed scared straight after those 2 years but could it be because he was privileged ? A lot of guys who are not privileged go in and out of prison...but then again the guy did make it seem like being black in prison was way better than being white in prison

Back
Top Bottom