$20 GIFTCARD FOR $5 FOR AMAZON...LINK INSIDE, <24 HOURS LEFT!

Originally Posted by maldonado

HOW DO YOU STACK THEM IF YOU HAVE TO LOG IN INDIVIDUALLY ON EACH EMAIL IN ORDER TO ACCESS YOUR GIFTCARD?
nerd.gif
I'll cop @ least one but how does it work w/ the stacking, could you just keep logging in your amazon account from the different emails or do they give codes?

Originally Posted by maldonado

HOW DO YOU STACK THEM IF YOU HAVE TO LOG IN INDIVIDUALLY ON EACH EMAIL IN ORDER TO ACCESS YOUR GIFTCARD?
nerd.gif
I'll cop @ least one but how does it work w/ the stacking, could you just keep logging in your amazon account from the different emails or do they give codes?

someone said they are charging 10 because its some reguation...but then in a day it goes to 5?? any word on if this is true?? if not, Im about to cancel some of my orders...

someone said they are charging 10 because its some reguation...but then in a day it goes to 5?? any word on if this is true?? if not, Im about to cancel some of my orders...

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

Don't want them because it's half off?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

Don't want them because it's half off?
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom