$20 GIFTCARD FOR $5 FOR AMAZON...LINK INSIDE, <24 HOURS LEFT!

Not only can I not get the $5 offer(I keep getting: We're sorry, but you can't use Deal Bucks for this deal), read the fine print.

The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person

I wonder if they're going to cancel anything over one giftcard?
And if so, that money could come out of your account, and you'll have to wait for them to refund the money above the initial charge.

LOL

and one more thing...

maybe Im dumb but...
HOW DO YOU STACK THEM IF YOU HAVE TO LOG IN INDIVIDUALLY ON EACH EMAIL IN ORDER TO ACCESS YOUR GIFTCARD?

Punk +$!*$.
laugh.gif

I mean $10 for $20 is the usual giftcard hustle but still, I was expecting $5 good thing I had enough $ in my account.

I mean $10 for $20 is the usual giftcard hustle but still, I was expecting $5 good thing I had enough $ in my account.

Be careful. After the fact, They have totally wiped the deal bucks from EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION.

Can a company do this? You get a pending charge almost asap with a price you think will correct itself, but now the deal bucks $5 off is nowhere to be seen.

Everyone who had the $5 off, check your deal again. Go to MY DEALS. then ctrl +mouse click the blue BUTTON and it should show you the transaction page.

might as well try and get a few referrals:
https://livingsocial.com/deals/21336?ref=personalized-link-box-3797205&rpi=3797205

^ no doubt. I still copped one, and was bout to go IN but after reading the fine print, and not being able to figure out exactly how I'd stack them, I'm stopping at one.

Plus with homie saying he's been charged multiple times, but has only received one confirmation email,..that leads me to believe the system will automatically withdraw the money, and once they correct the mistake on any cards over the one allotted, you're going to have to wait for that money to get put back into your account.

^ no doubt. I still copped one, and was bout to go IN but after reading the fine print, and not being able to figure out exactly how I'd stack them, I'm stopping at one.

Plus with homie saying he's been charged multiple times, but has only received one confirmation email,..that leads me to believe the system will automatically withdraw the money, and once they correct the mistake on any cards over the one allotted, you're going to have to wait for that money to get put back into your account.

Be careful. After the fact, They have totally wiped the deal bucks from EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION.

Can a company do this? You get a pending charge almost asap with a price you think will correct itself, but now the deal bucks $5 off is nowhere to be seen.

Everyone who had the $5 off, check your deal again. Go to MY DEALS. then ctrl +mouse click the blue BUTTON and it should show you the transaction page.

https://livingsocial.com/deals/21336?ref=personalized-link-box-3797205&rpi=3797205

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

wow.
straight up fraud.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

wow.
straight up fraud.

Back
Top Bottom