$20 GIFTCARD FOR $5 FOR AMAZON...LINK INSIDE, <24 HOURS LEFT!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is clutch, I was just about to hit the "confirm order" button on Amazon for my textbooks when I saw this thread. Now I basically got them half off
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is clutch, I was just about to hit the "confirm order" button on Amazon for my textbooks when I saw this thread. Now I basically got them half off
pimp.gif

WHAT THE HELL ???? I did the sign up for different emails and it showed that now I get a half price deal on them for $5 so I did it about 6 times, I look at my bank account now I have six $10 pending transactions.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

WHAT THE HELL ???? I did the sign up for different emails and it showed that now I get a half price deal on them for $5 so I did it about 6 times, I look at my bank account now I have six $10 pending transactions.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

yup regardless of what it says on there they will charge you $10

Originally Posted by throwback1718

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

yup regardless of what it says on there they will charge you $10

Not only can I not get the $5 offer(I keep getting: We're sorry, but you can't use Deal Bucks for this deal), read the fine print.

The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person.

I wonder if they're going to cancel anything over one giftcard?
And if so, that money could come out of your account, and you'll have to wait for them to refund the money above the initial charge.

LOL

Not only can I not get the $5 offer(I keep getting: We're sorry, but you can't use Deal Bucks for this deal), read the fine print.

The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person.

And if so, that money could come out of your account, and you'll have to wait for them to refund the money above the initial charge.

LOL

so do they send you the actual card or email you a code? also did anyone get an email confirmation? i feel like i just did all this for no reason cause i didn't get any confirmation sent 
laugh.gif

so do they send you the actual card or email you a code? also did anyone get an email confirmation? i feel like i just did all this for no reason cause i didn't get any confirmation sent 
laugh.gif

Yeah, I got charged for 3 of them but only 1 showed up. I checked my other 2 emails and I haven't received a confirmation yet.

Yeah, I got charged for 3 of them but only 1 showed up. I checked my other 2 emails and I haven't received a confirmation yet.

The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person

LOL

and one more thing...

maybe Im dumb but...
HOW DO YOU STACK THEM IF YOU HAVE TO LOG IN INDIVIDUALLY ON EACH EMAIL IN ORDER TO ACCESS YOUR GIFTCARD?

Back
Top Bottom