$20 GIFTCARD FOR $5 FOR AMAZON...LINK INSIDE, <24 HOURS LEFT!

What does using each others referrals prove to do other than $5 off? $5 dollars is much better than the "refer 3 people and get your deal for free". You'd have to spend $30 to get $80 in value.. But with the $5 dollar referrals, it's only $20 spent for $80.

Am I missing something? Can you double stack referrals for $5 off and the 3 for 1?

What does using each others referrals prove to do other than $5 off? $5 dollars is much better than the "refer 3 people and get your deal for free". You'd have to spend $30 to get $80 in value.. But with the $5 dollar referrals, it's only $20 spent for $80.

Am I missing something? Can you double stack referrals for $5 off and the 3 for 1?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

yall do know the gmail trick right?

[email protected]
[email protected]
etc...

you can also do

[email protected]
[email protected]
etc

use my link now that I've taught you this!

https://livingsocial.com/...e/3763568-itslik?ref=lnk
Doesn't work.

I tried my [email protected] and it still shows as "1 is purchased"
i use the second method, but I'm also using chrome incognito.

after I buy a deal, I sign out.  then I open a new incognito window and start all over again.

but I'm reading on slickdeals that some people are people charged $10 instead of $5... I haven't been charged for anything yet...

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

yall do know the gmail trick right?

[email protected]
[email protected]
etc...

you can also do

[email protected]
[email protected]
etc

use my link now that I've taught you this!

https://livingsocial.com/...e/3763568-itslik?ref=lnk
Doesn't work.

I tried my [email protected] and it still shows as "1 is purchased"
i use the second method, but I'm also using chrome incognito.

after I buy a deal, I sign out.  then I open a new incognito window and start all over again.

but I'm reading on slickdeals that some people are people charged $10 instead of $5... I haven't been charged for anything yet...

Back
Top Bottom