$20 GIFTCARD FOR $5 FOR AMAZON...LINK INSIDE, <24 HOURS LEFT!

so i can buy another one by using a different email?

do i have to use a different cc?

so i can buy another one by using a different email?

do i have to use a different cc?

Go to deal bucks to see if the $5 dollars was applied to your $10 purchase. That's a good indication to see which of your profiles have the proper discount.

Also, I am re EDITING my credit card info. It says initially that 1 Will be charged to **** ***** on Visa card ending in BLANK. Upon re editing my info, it shows up with the proper CC last 4 digits. You all may have be getting anything if the CC info isn't accurately updating for you.

Go to deal bucks to see if the $5 dollars was applied to your $10 purchase. That's a good indication to see which of your profiles have the proper discount.

Also, I am re EDITING my credit card info. It says initially that 1 Will be charged to **** ***** on Visa card ending in BLANK. Upon re editing my info, it shows up with the proper CC last 4 digits. You all may have be getting anything if the CC info isn't accurately updating for you.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

is the $5 thing not working???...I tried clicking links, but its still showing up as $10...
Just click the Sign Up link at the top right and fill it out, it will then show $5.

Going for #2 now
laugh.gif
. I'm always the last to find out about these things so I'm gonna have some fun tonight.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

is the $5 thing not working???...I tried clicking links, but its still showing up as $10...
Just click the Sign Up link at the top right and fill it out, it will then show $5.

Going for #2 now
laugh.gif
. I'm always the last to find out about these things so I'm gonna have some fun tonight.

Back
Top Bottom