20 things that stress millennials da most VOL. 1st world probs

RE: Road Rash

I guess I don't take THOSE people seriously because I know 90% of them wouldn't have the same heart that they display behind the wheel, if they were to be face to face. So I don't take what is done to ME personally, I just take it as the other person is just in a rush and/or selfish.

That is why I drive like Floyd, 100% defensive.

Control those emotions fellas

I guess I don't take THOSE people seriously because I know 90% of them wouldn't have the same heart that they display behind the wheel, if they were to be face to face. So I don't take what is done to ME personally, I just take it as the other person is just in a rush and/or selfish.

Don't get comfortable with that arbitrary 90%.

You never know who has absolutely HAD IT and will end your life over the smallest perceived slight.

I saw a dude jump out of his car, pop the trunk and produce a sledge hammer.

He proceeded to destroy someone's rear window. That could have easily turned into destroying someone's head.

You never know who has absolutely HAD IT and will end your life over the smallest perceived slight.
Of course, I don't hop out there with folks. I try to avoid crazy everyday I leave my house in the morning.

I am simply saying being behind the wheel gives A LOT of folks courage

I saw a dude jump out of his car, pop the trunk and produce a sledge hammer.

He proceeded to destroy someone's rear window. That could have easily turned into destroying someone's head.

Triple H?

I guess I don't take THOSE people serious...

RoadRash_MDTitleScreen.png

ninjahood ninjahood threatening to throw hands is just as much of a running joke as him living with his mom as a 40 year old at this point. He ain’t touching no one in real life.

I had beef with a NTer that I used to play pickup b-ball with. We settled it on the court. **** was intense and hilarious thinking back. Blood was drawn. Dude had 100lbs on me I still beat him...for $50 :rofl: We had another NTer officiate.

I don't blame ninja. If I get to live at home without having to worry about rent and my only bill is buying new kicks Saturday morning, I'd be doing the same thing. Son is living the life. :pimp:

if u leave early out da cribs u ain't gotta feel like u rushing so it takes a huge load off paitence wise in traffic.

By the way, you try to skip the line to merge in front of me, I'll leave a small gap to let you think I'm letting you in. Only to pull forward when you're about to go in. No damns given.

Back
Top Bottom