20 things that stress millennials da most VOL. 1st world probs

By the way, you try to skip the line to merge in front of me, I'll leave a small gap to let you think I'm letting you in. Only to pull forward when you're about to go in. No damns given.
they must not have da hemi power

I don't blame ninja. If I get to live at home without having to worry about rent and my only bill is buying new kicks Saturday morning, I'd be doing the same thing. Son is living the life. :pimp:

How is that living the life when only the lowest common denominator of woman is gonna go for that predicament?

Not even firing shots, would like an explanation though.

Son has to go to her crib if she even has one or the telly to put the boat anchor in her.

How is that living the life when only the lowest common denominator of woman is gonna go for that predicament?

Not even firing shots, would like an explanation though.

Son has to go to her crib if she even has one or the telly to put the boat anchor in her.
i mean in reality that dont matter
ive smashed females in the park
at the rec center bathroom
in the church parking lot
club parking lot
and various other wild spots
besides
getting a telly aint all bad

i mean in reality that dont matter
ive smashed females in the park
at the rec center bathroom
in the church parking lot
club parking lot
and various other wild spots
besides
getting a telly aint all bad

Understood.

But I don't wanna be smashing in the parking lot or outside for that matter ALL THE TIME.

Getting yours, and rolling over and falling asleep is properly rated.

RE: Road Rash

I guess I don't take THOSE people seriously because I know 90% of them wouldn't have the same heart that they display behind the wheel, if they were to be face to face. So I don't take what is done to ME personally, I just take it as the other person is just in a rush and/or selfish.

That is why I drive like Floyd, 100% defensive.

Control those emotions fellas

Yeah I know you’re gonna cut me off before you do. :lol: I work in these streets. You start to know the areas of the road that confuse people the most where lots of stupidity happens.

Try driving a truck. People are mad without me even doing anything. Just mad at your presence.

I’m waiting to turn, get honked at for no reason.

I’m driving 5 above the speed limit, people are flooring it around me almost hitting stuff.

I’m backing into an alley and blocking the road for six seconds, people are honking and swearing at me.

I drive down the street in a neighborhood, people are running to grab their children 40 ft away like I’m Godzilla out of control or coming out of their house pretending to check the mail but really just making sure I don’t drive into their lilac bush.

:lol: I just give everyone the same response. A smile and a thumbs up.

Understood.

But I don't wanna be smashing in the parking lot or outside for that matter ALL THE TIME.

Getting yours, and rolling over and falling asleep is properly rated.
good point
nothing wrong with always hitting up a telly though
dont have to clean up afterwards

I don't blame ninja. If I get to live at home without having to worry about rent and my only bill is buying new kicks Saturday morning, I'd be doing the same thing. Son is living the life. :pimp:

im only gonna explain this once.

NYS Tennant laws were enacted so that as long as you were a Tennant that possesses a controlled apt, your rent is frozen in perpetuity, and your immediate children are by law able to inherit da same frozen rate also in perpetuity, their called golden handcuffs, cuz you can't leave, but if u don't care, no one can move you.

...ya do da math considering i have no siblings, and mom dukes gon retire to DR.

By the way, you try to skip the line to merge in front of me, I'll leave a small gap to let you think I'm letting you in. Only to pull forward when you're about to go in. No damns given.

u do that wit someone wit a fast V you're gonna lose.

Job interviews don’t bother me. I’ve never been in dire need to get a new job.

Sometimes I’ll set them up and go just to see what else is out there knowing I’ll probably turn it down.

Job interviews don’t bother me. I’ve never been in dire need to get a new job.

Sometimes I’ll set them up and go just to see what else is out there knowing I’ll probably turn it down.

nothing wrong wit seeing what you worth on da open market.

...ya do da math considering i have no siblings, and mom dukes gon retire to DR.

Does your mom have family to stay with back home in the DR? I ask because she’ll be in her retirement years and kinda unsafe. I worry about my dad and he’s only a few cities over from me.

NYS Tennant laws were enacted so that as long as you were a Tennant that possesses a controlled apt, your rent is frozen in perpetuity, and your immediate children are by law able to inherit da same frozen rate also in perpetuity, their called golden handcuffs, cuz you can't leave, but if u don't care, no one can move you.
how much is a comparable unit in your neighborhood if you wanna purchase?

:lol: Always love displays of road ego by you

Back
Top Bottom