2002 BMW 7 Series one of the worst cars of all time.

only speakin for my area but so many old 7s poppin up now.

its like a hood classic now, i remember when clipse-gridin came out.......i think that track really gave that car its hood appeal.

how much better are the  03-05 7s for ppl who know?  

plymouth_prowler.jpg

eyes.gif
Sure it was heavily underpowered but I know someone who has 2 and they LOVE them. The car is designed to get attention and it executed its mission flawlessly. Even now a Prowler will turn heads.

plymouth_prowler.jpg

eyes.gif
Sure it was heavily underpowered but I know someone who has 2 and they LOVE them. The car is designed to get attention and it executed its mission flawlessly. Even now a Prowler will turn heads.

only speakin for my area but so many old 7s poppin up now.

its like a hood classic now, i remember when clipse-gridin came out.......i think that track really gave that car its hood appeal.

how much better are the  03-05 7s for ppl who know?  

I only knew that because a rapper mentioned it.

This V12-powered super dune buggy gets on the list — well, my list anyway — purely because of its appalling clientele.

indifferent.gif

I only knew that because a rapper mentioned it.

This V12-powered super dune buggy gets on the list — well, my list anyway — purely because of its appalling clientele.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

plymouth_prowler.jpg

eyes.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

plymouth_prowler.jpg

eyes.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

plymouth_prowler.jpg

eyes.gif

I know this old school cat that had one. Box for days
laugh.gif

plymouth_prowler.jpg

eyes.gif

I know this old school cat that had one. Box for days
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom