2002 BMW 7 Series one of the worst cars of all time.

indifferent.gif
...The only reason they put it on the list is because of the "complicated" IDrive system....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

indifferent.gif
...The only reason they put it on the list is because of the "complicated" IDrive system....
Just noticed that, they didn't even mention any of the known issues.  That entry is stupid.

indifferent.gif
Just noticed that, they didn't even mention any of the known issues.  That entry is stupid.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
that car was a electrical nightmare b...stop it.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

yea i had one
that car was a pain
had transmission problems!
kay what about this?

03-05 7s better?

ALL of the e65-e66's from 02-to 08 were proned to have ****** problems because of the ZF adaptive transmission (The ****** adapts to how the driver drives)... The lucky owners (like myself) got the problem fixed with a "software" update (About $200-$300) but others had to replace the flex-disc "Guibo" ($1000-$2000) or even the WHOLE ****** ($6000-$7000)

yea i had one
that car was a pain
kay what about this?

03-05 7s better?

ALL of the e65-e66's from 02-to 08 were proned to have ****** problems because of the ZF adaptive transmission (The ****** adapts to how the driver drives)... The lucky owners (like myself) got the problem fixed with a "software" update (About $200-$300) but others had to replace the flex-disc "Guibo" ($1000-$2000) or even the WHOLE ****** ($6000-$7000)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Im just tellin you why it made THAT list...Times List

I read the article a long time ago...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Im just tellin you why it made THAT list...Times List

I read the article a long time ago...

yea i had one
that car was a pain
kay what about this?

03-05 7s better?

hm..i didn't even really know they had transmission problems..the more the merrier tho. I think I'ma stop taking these heaps in at my job cuz each time we get them in, they're usually headaches. Generally nobody wants to touch these cars anyway. One of the technicians at my spot went for the technical training for the car (one week) and has two huge books which are supposed to be the service manuals for the car detailing all the systems, etc. I tell anybody tho..that car is simply a computer on wheels (car has some ~70 modules in it controlling EVERY little thing) And trust me, you don't want to own a computer on wheels..cuz when the computer breaks, you gotta go straight back to whoever made the heap...
I'll tell all of you guys: steer clear of the 2000-2007 big body german cars if they're used. Seriously it sickens me how many computers n modules these new cars have. Not only that, they're jus so g** d******* sensitive too with all their sensors. 

yea i had one
that car was a pain
kay what about this?

03-05 7s better?

hm..i didn't even really know they had transmission problems..the more the merrier tho. I think I'ma stop taking these heaps in at my job cuz each time we get them in, they're usually headaches. Generally nobody wants to touch these cars anyway. One of the technicians at my spot went for the technical training for the car (one week) and has two huge books which are supposed to be the service manuals for the car detailing all the systems, etc. I tell anybody tho..that car is simply a computer on wheels (car has some ~70 modules in it controlling EVERY little thing) And trust me, you don't want to own a computer on wheels..cuz when the computer breaks, you gotta go straight back to whoever made the heap...
I'll tell all of you guys: steer clear of the 2000-2007 big body german cars if they're used. Seriously it sickens me how many computers n modules these new cars have. Not only that, they're jus so g** d******* sensitive too with all their sensors. 

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

yea i had one
that car was a pain
kay what about this?

03-05 7s better?

Yep. Same thing with GM. What do you do exactly

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

yea i had one
that car was a pain
kay what about this?

03-05 7s better?

Yep. Same thing with GM. What do you do exactly

Back
Top Bottom