2002 BMW 7 Series one of the worst cars of all time.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Considering it came out in the 80's it doesn't look that bad.

from a West Coast Customs-type standpoint.. yea, it does look pretty bad ++%...
its just crazy seeing something like that from Lambo. 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Considering it came out in the 80's it doesn't look that bad.

from a West Coast Customs-type standpoint.. yea, it does look pretty bad ++%...
its just crazy seeing something like that from Lambo. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da lambo truck is classic.....
grin.gif

so this suv is rollin threw the streets of new york like the dodge chargers?...nah
laugh.gif

cause never seen them or heard of ever!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da lambo truck is classic.....
grin.gif

so this suv is rollin threw the streets of new york like the dodge chargers?...nah
laugh.gif

cause never seen them or heard of ever!

laugh.gif
@ them Bashing BMW for the Idrive system...but now every Luxury car brand is trying to integrate a system in their line-up just like it...

The 7-Series shouldn't have made that list... Its not even a automotive magazine, so it holds no weight anyways...

laugh.gif
@ them Bashing BMW for the Idrive system...but now every Luxury car brand is trying to integrate a system in their line-up just like it...

The 7-Series shouldn't have made that list... Its not even a automotive magazine, so it holds no weight anyways...

all the reasons they gave were horrible and had nothing to do with why the cars were bad

all the reasons they gave were horrible and had nothing to do with why the cars were bad

The prowlers hideous, I laugh everytime I see one roll by and Ive seen two LM002s, its rare so it was dope seein em. Im guessing all the people laughing at it are the same people that have no idea Lamborghini started out building tractors, not exotics....

The prowlers hideous, I laugh everytime I see one roll by and Ive seen two LM002s, its rare so it was dope seein em. Im guessing all the people laughing at it are the same people that have no idea Lamborghini started out building tractors, not exotics....

Back
Top Bottom