2005 Retro Jordan 10 Orlando Legit Check

Damn Honest Abe, you seemed so confident at first 
laugh.gif

But yes, those are fake...

There were several Xs released in '05, but not these -the only original CW retro'd were the Steels

Funny, because I had an argument on here a while back with some guy who swore blind they didn't make fakes of these, I assured him there were fakes of just about every Jordan out there, but he wouldn't have it.

Damn Honest Abe, you seemed so confident at first 
laugh.gif

But yes, those are fake...

There were several Xs released in '05, but not these -the only original CW retro'd were the Steels

Funny, because I had an argument on here a while back with some guy who swore blind they didn't make fakes of these, I assured him there were fakes of just about every Jordan out there, but he wouldn't have it.
Some people just cant admit they got beat.. Def fake..

CW

Construction in general is beat(extra padding in collar and tongue

cuts of leather look weird or off in some reason as well

Also jumpman on heels look a lil different or something( arm w the ball is to vertical or something)

Some people just cant admit they got beat.. Def fake..

CW
Construction in general is beat(extra padding in collar and tongue
cuts of leather look weird or off in some reason as well
Also jumpman on heels look a lil different or something( arm w the ball is to vertical or something)
That's what I was thinking but wasn't 100%. By no means am I an expert and at first didn't think much of it. A guy used these as a form of payment but the more I looked at them the more they seemed off. I appreciate the help.

That's what I was thinking but wasn't 100%. By no means am I an expert and at first didn't think much of it. A guy used these as a form of payment but the more I looked at them the more they seemed off. I appreciate the help.
Glad to help.. Now slip them on an go kick that kids ***..LOL

Back
Top Bottom