2006 CHEVY IMPALA W/ $2Gs to blow... I need some suggestions (pics)

waddup yall...

next year, i'm get this financial aid, and have 2 stacks to spend... i wanna spend it on my car... i know how some folks would say, "invest orsave"... but honestly, i aint got time for all that right now... i know i'm young and dumb, wanna spend this money, and have a flyyyy whip... so allthe old heads, save the speech... lol... i know yall tryin to help, but its free money... i'm finna get my masters, so hopefully i wont look back and saythat was a bad 2gs... lol... j/p
tongue.gif

now we got that out the way, i got this money comin and i got a all grey impala LT 06... i got it for the low from this old lady early in the summer... sheonly put 20k miles on it in 4 years, so it was gucciiiii... like a brand new car... here's a pic...

i'm wonderin what to get... anybody got some suggestions for rims?... i'm gunnin for 22", cuz dubs on the impala look kinda feminine... i'm inthe south too, so a fresh set of choppaz is like white forces; cant go wrong... dont want know bang in the truck... that aint really my style... and i got afresh 7 inch double din touch screen, so the insides is nice...

the car is almost new, so i dont have any engine problems or lil nagging injuries to the ride, so i dont need to put any bread towards that...

also, how much is those chrome extras? like the wheel guards and pillars on the windows?... another thing... i had this idea of colored chrome...like thestrip on the back is straight chrome... i was wondering how does that look colored, like a black chrome... cuz the 15% tint is on the way...

take da money and da car and trade it in for a SS before they stop makin em again.

2009-Chevrolet-Impala-SS-Rear-And-Side-Tilt-1280x960.jpg

how much did you get that car for? im looking to get an 06-07 ss for around 15 grand.

Free money? Thats my money our govt took from me to give to you to learn. aint this some BS i hope you dnt get a college dgree you dont deserve it

Originally Posted by kiid23

Free money? Thats my money our govt took from me to give to you to learn. aint this some BS i hope you dnt get a college dgree you dont deserve it

indifferent.gif

stock system in impalas arent the best, but it get the job done. my ex's had an 06 impala with the dual exhaust. i loved that car. white with tint. i wasgoing to get her a nice system but she dumped me in 08
laugh.gif

Estas enojado?

Originally Posted by andycrazn

how much did you get that car for? im looking to get an 06-07 ss for around 15 grand.

got the 06 for the LOW LOW, BRO... 9 Grand... she was old and was tryin to unload it asap...

lol... i sense the salt, son...

i got a full scholarship playin basketball, fool... everything is paid for. so when i fill out fafsa, i get the entire check, back.... so get mad at thecollege for giving me a free education just for dribbling a basketball... you soooo salty prolly cuz you strugglin, and i can understand that... college isexpensive... but dont hull me out cuz i was blessed w/ good talent... i'm on track for the biz marketing degree in May '11, and backdoor w/ the MBA inDecember '12, w/ 3 years of scholarship left... you do the math, hater... lol...

Originally Posted by lysolflow

waddup yall...

next year, i'm get this financial aid, and have 2 stacks to spend... i wanna spend it on my car... i know how some folks would say, "invest or save"... but honestly, i aint got time for all that right now... i know i'm young and dumb, wanna spend this money, and have a flyyyy whip... so all the old heads, save the speech... lol... i know yall tryin to help, but its free money... i'm finna get my masters, so hopefully i wont look back and say that was a bad 2gs... lol... j/p
tongue.gif
my bredrin aint tryna hear no logic
laugh.gif

i aint really tryin to do the trade thing right now... i mean... i got it for such a good price w/ such a low amount of miles... so i feel it was a steal...

as far as systems, i aint too big on it.... i'll jam my ipod w/ the earbuds... lol... j/k, but yall see where i'm goin... plus i got the touchscreen sothats all i really need...

got the 06 for the LOW LOW, BRO... 9 Grand... she was old and was tryin to unload it asap...

i got a full scholarship playin basketball, fool... everything is paid for. so when i fill out fafsa, i get the entire check, back.... so get mad at the college for giving me a free education just for dribbling a basketball... you soooo salty prolly cuz you strugglin, and i can understand that... college is expensive... but dont hull me out cuz i was blessed w/ good talent... i'm on track for the biz marketing degree in May '11, and backdoor w/ the MBA in December '12, w/ 3 years of scholarship left... you do the math, hater... lol...

Since you play a sport it makes more sense. Kudos to you sir having a natural gift.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Sell the car and use that plus the 2k to buy a good car.

What makes this not a good car?

indifferent.gif

And i was looking at getting a SS, til i saw how much insurance was going to run me.
indifferent.gif

i got a full scholarship playin basketball, fool... everything is paid for. so when i fill out fafsa, i get the entire check, back.... so get mad at the college for giving me a free education just for dribbling a basketball... you soooo salty prolly cuz you strugglin, and i can understand that... college is expensive... but dont hull me out cuz i was blessed w/ good talent... i'm on track for the biz marketing degree in May '11, and backdoor w/ the MBA in December '12, w/ 3 years of scholarship left... you do the math, hater... lol...
thats kinda like the going price for that car. i thought you got it for like 5 grand then i wouldve been
eek.gif
. nice pick up though.

thats kinda like the going price for that car. i thought you got it for like 5 grand then i wouldve been
eek.gif
. nice pick up though.

but it only had 20 K miles on it... i did the KBB and it was at 12Gs from person to person....

PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!

the last thing you should think about is rims ... they are a waste of time unless you plan on cleaning and driving carefully at all times ... then if you messone up you have to get a new one or just live with it ...

a dvd/navi plus a system is your best bet ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!

the last thing you should think about is rims ... they are a waste of time unless you plan on cleaning and driving carefully at all times ... then if you mess one up you have to get a new one or just live with it ...

a dvd/navi plus a system is your best bet ...
this...

1. No chromo trimmings, please. looks cheap and tacky.
2. Get rims, save another 2-3 grand . 22's for two grand, doubtful unless they are a steal.

Back
Top Bottom