2006 CHEVY IMPALA W/ $2Gs to blow... I need some suggestions (pics)

Being older I would tell you to save the money. On the other hand I bought a new 2008 Chevy Silverado Z71 and having a real hard time not spending anymoney on it. I would like to put a lift kit on it, some bigger rims, bigger tires, and a system. I've held out for over a year but it's pretty hardsince I have the money.

I say go for a system.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by kiid23

Free money? Thats my money our govt took from me to give to you to learn. aint this some BS i hope you dnt get a college dgree you dont deserve it
Estas enojado?

cheese puffs!

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Take the money to the english tutor on your campus, tell them you want to form sentences without sounding like a stereotype. Might run "2 stacks" but it will be worth it in the long run since you're "finna" get your masters.
grin.gif

lol... we got the Niketalk Grammar Police in the building... lol... analyzin what i type and how i write?... focus on the message, son... not the words... cuz i'm sure when i step in to take my GMAT, i aint gonna be typin like this... smh....

you fail, son...

Girl_jumping_fail-434.gif
So why do you do it here? Just to give the impression that you're stupid even though you might not be? I never have and I never will understand why some people on here make a conscious effort to type like idiots.

i wont understand why folks get on here and try to be some kinda lecturers... dont nobody care what you got to say fam. i know you come on niketalk to get yoe-cred, but after you get off the computer, it gets you no wop and no guap... i'm done w/ this clown... lol.... you almost as salty as the cat mad that igot a athletic scholarship... lol...

i just dont understand why people gotta get on here w/ negativity all the time. its like some dudes just browse around niketalk tryin to rain on parades... icould understand those who say do this or do that... but haters like this guy have some social problems they gotta get under control.... smh ...

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

My dude finna have 22's and screens with cloth seats! LMAO

On the real tho, SMH

you tryin to hull me? cuz i can set ya straight....

i aint tryin to get the leather interior cuz i'm in south texas, and that stuff heats up soooo fast. plus, i aint too worried about leather. i'd rather ride on the cloth cuz its easier to maintain... wrinkled leather is a bad look, so i'm stickin w/ the cloth...

and i dont got screens... i got A SCREEN, the one in the front... the navigation, cd player, rear camera... all that is in the one screen... and its in the dash, so it aint like i got them hangin from the sky and stuff... it looks normal w/ the whip....

You doing way too much. You should upgrade the whip first my boy. Gotta crawl before you walk.

how am i doin too much? the car is paid for... and i like it alot... i aint tryin to get no new car notes or nothin... and all that extra stuff came w/ thescreen... i kinda like it cuz it helps w/ parking, and i can play dvds, and it has a hard drive so i dont have to keep putting new cds in it... it aint nothinfancy... prolly the best $300 i ever put into my car.

some folks keep sayin to get a new car... i dont need a new car... this car is almost brand new... i could see if i was ridin in an 99 explorer w/ 175kmiles... its a 06 impala... 25k miles (i put 5 k on it) w/ one extra old lady as an owner... why would i go out and buy a new car if i'm gonna struggle w/notes?... i'm not tryin to bite off more that i can chew...

a new car means new notes, and more money outta my pocket... i gotta budget, and this is 2 grand that i can play around w/...

Originally Posted by Ruff C

cool.... not meaning to thread jack lol
you good, family... lol...

Do you man.....fresh whip...throw some 20s on there and call it a day...

And stop replying to these english teachers on here ....

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

A cb radio. So you can talk to other drivers on the road and stay posted on future speedtraps.
sounds interesting, family... i'ma look it up cuz i stay gettin tickets.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Do you man.....fresh whip...throw some 20s on there and call it a day...

And stop replying to these english teachers on here ....
I know, right?... smh at some of the cats...

but i think that's what i'ma go w/ family... good lookin...

Back
Top Bottom