2006 CHEVY IMPALA W/ $2Gs to blow... I need some suggestions (pics)

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

My dude finna have 22's and screens with cloth seats! LMAO

On the real tho, SMH

you tryin to hull me? cuz i can set ya straight....

i aint tryin to get the leather interior cuz i'm in south texas, and that stuff heats up soooo fast. plus, i aint too worried about leather. i'd ratherride on the cloth cuz its easier to maintain... wrinkled leather is a bad look, so i'm stickin w/ the cloth...

and i dont got screens... i got A SCREEN, the one in the front... the navigation, cd player, rear camera... all that is in the one screen... and its in thedash, so it aint like i got them hangin from the sky and stuff... it looks normal w/ the whip....

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

Originally Posted by lysolflow

i aint really tryin to do the trade thing right now... i mean... i got it for such a good price w/ such a low amount of miles... so i feel it was a steal...

as far as systems, i aint too big on it.... i'll jam my ipod w/ the earbuds... lol... j/k, but yall see where i'm goin... plus i got the touchscreen so thats all i really need...

dude you are right. you are doing just fine. its a nice car. Everybody had a different standard of living. some nice rims and tint, and your straight. 22 are prestine for this vehicle.

preciate it... now i just gotta find where i can find some solid rims for the low low....

I cant stand ignorant people who take the financial aid and use it for dumb stuff .
Getting a sports scholarship is a joke. Straight up.
So you can play a sport. #!$$

You are the reason why some people who need it cant get it. SMH
You are a clown for trying to sound all cool like yeah im take this money and put it into my car.

Edit:
so b/c it seems stereotypical, i should shy away from it?... is it wrong cuz i can hoop and like rims, and i'm black?... and how am i braggin? i aintfeedin into the hype... but i just happen to fit into some kinda stereotype.

1. black
2. braids
3. good at basketball, good enough to get to school
4. get pissed if someone hulls my shoes
5. like rims

that aint no stereotype... that's just how i am. and i aint tryin to hull you or nothin... just bein straight up, cuz i'm in school, and i'm finnaget these degrees. i know its gonna have to be a time to cut the hair, ride stock, straighten up my lingo,, and cop more casual and less athletic... but thattime is in the future... i like how i am and how i got things going right now.

Do you here yourself?

roll.gif
You are a clown! You aint FINNA go anywhere talking like that.

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

I cant stand ignorant people who take the financial aid and use it for dumb stuff .

You are a clown for trying to sound all cool like yeah im take this money and put it into my car.

Edit:
so b/c it seems stereotypical, i should shy away from it?... is it wrong cuz i can hoop and like rims, and i'm black?... and how am i braggin? i aint feedin into the hype... but i just happen to fit into some kinda stereotype.

1. black
2. braids
5. like rims

that aint no stereotype... that's just how i am. and i aint tryin to hull you or nothin... just bein straight up, cuz i'm in school, and i'm finna get these degrees. i know its gonna have to be a time to cut the hair, ride stock, straighten up my lingo,, and cop more casual and less athletic... but that time is in the future... i like how i am and how i got things going right now.

Do you here yourself?

roll.gif

lol... somebody's mad cuz they got picked last in gym class... lmao...

how is gettin a sports scholly a joke? i bet if you had one, you would take it, no questions asked. and if one of your family members had a chance, you'dtell them to take it too...

you gonna get mad at me cuz i got talent enough to have college paid for... why cant i reap the more benefits that come along w/ it? i play at a d2... imaginesome of the stuff cats at major d1s be gettin... i heard at baylor, they give them a free $1500 JUST TO GO OUT AND BUY WARDROBE.... so dont get mad at me...that's how the system is...

and hopin for someone to fail is just as salty as it gets... you literally think i'm gonna fail cuz i'm gonna come out the end of college w/ a degreeand no loans? come on, son... i'm gonna have to pay for one year of school to get my masters... so why are you expectin me to fail?...

maybe you shoulda took hoopin a lil more seriously comin up... cuz it seems like you are jealous of all your friends that worked at the sport they play andfinally gettin the rewards from... s t f u and g t f o...

Originally Posted by Retro23J

tired.gif
smh.gif
really?

i know right?... this guy is a joke... i wonder if he realizes how much money the athletic program has brought into the school he attended... mad cuz he cantthrow or catch a ball to save his life... lol....

Edit:
so b/c it seems stereotypical, i should shy away from it?... is it wrong cuz i can hoop and like rims, and i'm black?... and how am i braggin? i aint feedin into the hype... but i just happen to fit into some kinda stereotype.

1. black
2. braids
5. like rims

that aint no stereotype... that's just how i am. and i aint tryin to hull you or nothin... just bein straight up, cuz i'm in school, and i'm finna get these degrees. i know its gonna have to be a time to cut the hair, ride stock, straighten up my lingo,, and cop more casual and less athletic... but that time is in the future... i like how i am and how i got things going right now.

Do you here yourself?

roll.gif

JZvYtgkK8r25z6i38AHDWXbho1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

My dude finna have 22's and screens with cloth seats! LMAO

On the real tho, SMH

you tryin to hull me? cuz i can set ya straight....

i aint tryin to get the leather interior cuz i'm in south texas, and that stuff heats up soooo fast. plus, i aint too worried about leather. i'd rather ride on the cloth cuz its easier to maintain... wrinkled leather is a bad look, so i'm stickin w/ the cloth...

and i dont got screens... i got A SCREEN, the one in the front... the navigation, cd player, rear camera... all that is in the one screen... and its in the dash, so it aint like i got them hangin from the sky and stuff... it looks normal w/ the whip....

You doing way too much. You should upgrade the whip first my boy. Gotta crawl before you walk.

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Take the money to the english tutor on your campus, tell them you want to form sentences without sounding like a stereotype. Might run "2 stacks" but it will be worth it in the long run since you're "finna" get your masters.
grin.gif

lol... we got the Niketalk Grammar Police in the building... lol... analyzin what i type and how i write?... focus on the message, son... not the words... cuz i'm sure when i step in to take my GMAT, i aint gonna be typin like this... smh....

you fail, son...

Girl_jumping_fail-434.gif
So why do you do it here? Just to give the impression that you're stupid even though you might not be? I never have and I never willunderstand why some people on here make a conscious effort to type like idiots.

anyway... That money belongs to him and not us so we can't go and tell him what or what not to do with it. If he was to blow it, let him blow it becausehe's going to be the one effected and not us.

Anyway I have a white 07 impala, I got my windows tinted 20% the legal limit here in Georgia is 32%. The next thing i plan on getting is a system, I don'tknow about rims yet, because I do a lot of driving and where I'm at now isn't rim safe.

Pics of my Tint

1zr06tl.jpg

And to answer your original question, why throw the money away on your car? What's the point in throwing money at a base model P.O.S. Chevy? It looks badwith stock rims, it will look bad with 22s. Just use the car to get you from A to B, or as others have suggested, trade it in plus your "free money"and get a car that is actually worth putting some money into. You'll just be throwing your money away otherwise.

Originally Posted by Ruff C

anyway... That money belongs to him and not us so we can't go and tell him what or what not to do with it. If he was to blow it, let him blow it because he's going to be the one effected and not us.

Anyway I have a white 07 impala, I got my windows tinted 20% the legal limit here in Georgia is 32%. The next thing i plan on getting is a system, I don't know about rims yet, because I do a lot of driving and where I'm at now isn't rim safe.

Pics of my Tint

1zr06tl.jpg

Sorry to double post but PLEASE don't tell me those are bubbles from the tints...
sick.gif

I had 22s on my buick and they were 245/30/22. They needed a little lift to clear the shocks. I sold them to my bro how has a 08 impala. In the front theyrubbed for full clearance. Had to remove the plastic from under the wheel wells. In the back they hit the shocks but spacers were added to make them fit. Oryou can do an even skinnier tire than a 245 or do a 25 series tire but that will run you more and if your gonna do a 2 series might as well go 24s on it. Checkcardomain.com for them on 24s with a 25 series tire. I can be done all depends on the mods you want to do to it.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Sell the car and use that plus the 2k to buy a good car.
laugh.gif
domestic cars get no love on NT..i actually have my eyes set on the 2010 Malibu
If it was just NT, they wouldn't be needing a bailout.

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

Originally Posted by Ruff C

anyway... That money belongs to him and not us so we can't go and tell him what or what not to do with it. If he was to blow it, let him blow it because he's going to be the one effected and not us.

Anyway I have a white 07 impala, I got my windows tinted 20% the legal limit here in Georgia is 32%. The next thing i plan on getting is a system, I don't know about rims yet, because I do a lot of driving and where I'm at now isn't rim safe.

Pics of my Tint

1zr06tl.jpg

Sorry to double post but PLEASE don't tell me those are bubbles from the tints...
sick.gif

OH NAH lol thats the water from when the rinsed the car off after they applied the tint

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

get that damn system already man lol

im going to...lol i got everything saved in my cart at onlinecarstereo.com, amazon doesn't have the subs but they do... but they're more expensivethan what amazon had em listed for :-/

Back
Top Bottom