2006 CHEVY IMPALA W/ $2Gs to blow... I need some suggestions (pics)

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

save your money
i figure u do that instead of loadin up a base model impala...

or u can take that car, wit da money and trade it for da older impala SS which still to me looks better then da re-design.

DCP_1055.JPG

Take the money to the english tutor on your campus, tell them you want to form sentences without sounding like a stereotype. Might run "2 stacks" butit will be worth it in the long run since you're "finna" get your masters.

Originally Posted by doosta45

pics of the interior
its straight black cloth... regular impala interior... i dont have a pic of the touchscreen though...

Originally Posted by kiid23

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by andycrazn

how much did you get that car for? im looking to get an 06-07 ss for around 15 grand.

got the 06 for the LOW LOW, BRO... 9 Grand... she was old and was tryin to unload it asap...

Originally Posted by kiid23

Free money? Thats my money our govt took from me to give to you to learn. aint this some BS i hope you dnt get a college dgree you dont deserve it
lol... i sense the salt, son...

i got a full scholarship playin basketball, fool... everything is paid for. so when i fill out fafsa, i get the entire check, back.... so get mad at the college for giving me a free education just for dribbling a basketball... you soooo salty prolly cuz you strugglin, and i can understand that... college is expensive... but dont hull me out cuz i was blessed w/ good talent... i'm on track for the biz marketing degree in May '11, and backdoor w/ the MBA in December '12, w/ 3 years of scholarship left... you do the math, hater... lol...

Since you play a sport it makes more sense. Kudos to you sir having a natural gift.

no problems, bro... i thought you was hullin, but its just a misunderstanding...

Originally Posted by daemacho

1. No chromo trimmings, please. looks cheap and tacky.
2. Get rims, save another 2-3 grand . 22's for two grand, doubtful unless they are a steal.

1. noted... but what about them thingys that go ont the lights... i need somethin to throw my stuff out there since everybody and they mama got an impala.
2. in the south, we find stealies all the time, fam... 'specially in houston...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

save your money
i figure u do that instead of loadin up a base model impala...

or u can take that car, wit da money and trade it for da older impala SS which still to me looks better then da re-design.

DCP_1055.JPG
im drooling over here. damn it!

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Take the money to the english tutor on your campus, tell them you want to form sentences without sounding like a stereotype. Might run "2 stacks" but it will be worth it in the long run since you're "finna" get your masters.
grin.gif

lol... we got the Niketalk Grammar Police in the building... lol... analyzin what i type and how i write?... focus on the message, son... not the words... cuzi'm sure when i step in to take my GMAT, i aint gonna be typin like this... smh....

you fail, son...

Girl_jumping_fail-434.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!

the last thing you should think about is rims ... they are a waste of time unless you plan on cleaning and driving carefully at all times ... then if you mess one up you have to get a new one or just live with it ...

a dvd/navi plus a system is your best bet ...
noted, bro... have you ever had rims?... not bein a douche... but i wanna know yo experiences w/ them, cuz i this the only whip i got till i getoutta school...

Check cardomain for ideas. If youre interested in changing the way the lights look maybe get the tails tinted.

2. Get rims, save another 2-3 grand . 22's for two grand, doubtful unless they are a steal.
indifferent.gif
my boy got 22's with brand new 20 series tireson his cadillac for $1100.

whao! i think its about time to cop a impala with these prices.
2008 IMPALA LT 14,336 GREY $3,250

LilStarZ07 wrote:

PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!

the last thing you should think about is rims ... they are a waste of time unless you plan on cleaning and driving carefully at all times ... then if you mess one up you have to get a new one or just live with it ...

noted, bro... have you ever had rims?... not bein a douche... but i wanna know yo experiences w/ them, cuz i this the only whip i got till i get outta school...

I have an '07 LTZ and I have dubs (I know
smh.gif
) on mine. My brother has some 2's that he wants to sell me Ill prob end up getting em..but for you Idsuggest no chrome detailing please. The chrome color tint on the black piece is a good idea. Also you could tint the tail lights. The stock system in the caris actually pretty good to me but I ended up getting two 12's in the back just b/c the trunk is so damn big and I wanted a little better system. I thinkIll trade this thing in in awhile for the SS but lie someone else said, the insurance is ridiculous.

Oh one thing about the 22's...do you know if itll rub the tire? Ive been trying to find a legit answer for a minute now.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

indifferent.gif
my boy got 22's with brand new 20 series tires on his cadillac for $1100.
Word. Im gettin a set of 4s with tires for bout 2.5. Im putting velocity 780s on my vehic

and andycrazn they forgot a zero, its prob 140k
roll.gif

I absolutely love that Impala. Nice car fam.
pimp.gif

I'm from Texas also, Houston to be exact.

Throw these on em with 5% tint.
smokin.gif

32321740005_large.jpg

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I didnt say anyone couldnt find a deal. What brand are the rims?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

indifferent.gif
Word. Im gettin a set of 4s with tires for bout 2.5. Im putting velocity 780s on my vehic

and andycrazn they forgot a zero, its prob 140k
roll.gif
no im actually seeing prices from 5-7k with mileage ranging from 20k-60k. car auctions for dealers ftw

Originally Posted by IYE2

LilStarZ07 wrote:

PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!

noted, bro... have you ever had rims?... not bein a douche... but i wanna know yo experiences w/ them, cuz i this the only whip i got till i get outta school...

I have an '07 LTZ and I have dubs (I know
smh.gif
) on mine. My brother has some 2's that he wants to sell me Ill prob end up getting em..but for you Id suggest no chrome detailing please. The chrome color tint on the black piece is a good idea. Also you could tint the tail lights. The stock system in the car is actually pretty good to me but I ended up getting two 12's in the back just b/c the trunk is so damn big and I wanted a little better system. I think Ill trade this thing in in awhile for the SS but lie someone else said, the insurance is ridiculous.

Oh one thing about the 22's...do you know if itll rub the tire? Ive been trying to find a legit answer for a minute now.

i have been doin alot of research and folks sayin that they dont rub at all... i scoped this one video and son got his tucked beautifully w/ no kits ornothin... as long as you dont do alotta hookin and what not, you should be straight...

as far as the chrome strip on the back, i was thinkin that exact same thing.... black tint on the back strip, w/ the blacked out tail lights... combine that w/the black tint on the windows, and i think that would be gucci... definitely set mines apart from the most, cuz i have yet to see anyone do that....

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

32321740005_large.jpg

already, ma dude... i'm from LaMarque Texas... i used to hoop at HBU and worked in sharpstown, so i'm good w/ that southwest....

them swangaz is good money, too... and you say 5%?... daaaang... them cops dont be hullin you ? i got warrants... lol... cops would be houndin me... PLUS YOUGOT A CADDY???... i bet the breezys' necks break when you come thru...

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

32321740005_large.jpg

already, ma dude... i'm from LaMarque Texas... i used to hoop at HBU and worked in sharpstown, so i'm good w/ that southwest....

them swangaz is good money, too... and you say 5%?... daaaang... them cops dont be hullin you ? i got warrants... lol... cops would be houndin me... PLUS YOU GOT A CADDY???... i bet the breezys' necks break when you come thru...

Yeah, actually I got a ticket a few years ago for the front windows. So I'm riding with tint all in the back and nothing on the front, I've been toolazy to retint the front.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom