2007 BMW 328i worth getting?

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

I should just get myself a brand new '11 accord
fixed
wink.gif

I didn't look up the value of the car, but $20k for a 4 year old car that's almost (if not already) out of warranty? nah. Unless it's fully loaded and or/CPO then I'd keep looking.

I didn't look up the value of the car, but $20k for a 4 year old car that's almost (if not already) out of warranty? nah. Unless it's fully loaded and or/CPO then I'd keep looking.

Originally Posted by Jay Wizzle

damn i was currently looking for a 328i also... reading all this makes me wanna change my mind
frown.gif
Doesn't stop me, I still want to buy one. If not, then a 330i

Originally Posted by Jay Wizzle

damn i was currently looking for a 328i also... reading all this makes me wanna change my mind
frown.gif
Doesn't stop me, I still want to buy one. If not, then a 330i

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

or should i just get myself a brand new '11 accord and forget about all the problems?

This.
I wanna smack someone who buys a luxury car for a "good" price while it was ten of thousands of miles on it. 
sick.gif

Brand names FTL.
yea i think im just gonna go with the accord. too much hassle just tryna cop a car 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

or should i just get myself a brand new '11 accord and forget about all the problems?

This.
I wanna smack someone who buys a luxury car for a "good" price while it was ten of thousands of miles on it. 
sick.gif

Brand names FTL.
yea i think im just gonna go with the accord. too much hassle just tryna cop a car 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom