*** 2008 NBA ALL STAR: FULL ROSTERS! (Update on Allen-Butler + RASHEED) ***

RJ getting snubbed...
indifferent.gif

I'll of course be tuning in, but it will be wierd not seeing Vince this year repping that #15 for the east.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

DAMMIT!!!
BD deserved it more than Roy this season!
You cant just look at the numbers... Roy made all of his teammates better! Look at how good that Trail Blazers squad is playing! Come on now with BD > Roy... Please...

And look how the warriors are playing!

BD>Roy...please!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

DAMMIT!!!
You cant just look at the numbers... Roy made all of his teammates better! Look at how good that Trail Blazers squad is playing! Come on now with BD > Roy... Please...

BD is better than ROY right now.
Blazers > Warriors. I know they can beat the Warriors in a playoff series. IMO that makes Roy > BD.

Props to David West and the fact he gets his 1st appearance infront of his home crowd.

But BDiddy & no Camby is TURRRRRRIBLE as Charles would say.

FYI - Bynum being Kenny's........That was done BEFORE he got injured, all those picks were done weeks ago.

man....the selection for the all star game is totally screwy and just keeps getting worse.

too many names have been omitted in favor of big ticket names who may have done things in previous years, but haven't shown up one bit this season.

it's kind of a turnoff.

DAMMIT!!!

lol, how? they have a great shooting team. a good defensive philosophy based on a great defensive coach. 19 pts is not carrying a team offensively. 5assists is not taking over with passing son.

he has a well-balanced team. davis has a well-balanced team too, but his stats are better.

eh...i would have had turk over joe johnson and baron over david west, but i'm happy with the rosters for the most part.

The Hornets getting revenge on Baron?

That's the only reason I can think of cause Baron DESERVES to be there...

David West lucked out big time

roll.gif
roll.gif
Charles & Kenny's reaction after the West was announced, dudes werespeechless.

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

man....the selection for the all star game is totally screwy and just keeps getting worse.

too many names have been omitted in favor of big ticket names who may have done things in previous years, but haven't shown up one bit this season.

it's kind of a turnoff.

what are u talking about? no tmac, vince, shaq this yr dawg. we have a lot of newcomers

they did a good job picking out the players. I really cant complain. Props to David West, the coaches were smart about picking him. Dude was been balling outtacontrol this season, he deserved it.

DAMMIT!!!

Blazers > Warriors. I know they can beat the Warriors in a playoff series. IMO that makes Roy > BD.

so are u sayin detroit beating boston in a 7 game series makes billups > kg?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

houston beating the lakers in a 7 game series make tmac >kobe?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roy is getting it b/c he's a good guy and the blazers are a "good story" for this league. plus, portland PR been campaigning for him likemadmen

DAMMIT!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!.....with that said...it's a wrap for the league now with B Diddy playing with a chip on his shoulder once again...Karl andScott messed up big time with this one. Watch what Baron does next time the Warriors play the Nuggets or the Hornets

R.O.B.B.E.R.Y

Victim: Baron Davis

Baron showed his all-star game in New Orleans last night anyways, and plus... it'll make Baron & Stephen more motivated to play better to prove the NBAwrong. Even Chris Paul stated that Baron deserved it more than he did. Weak.
indifferent.gif

no j-ho?baron davis?..what the hell is jamison and johnson doing in that list?.eh the East doesnt have that many of a choice so whatever..at least Tony Parkerdidnt make it lol... and an All Star weekend without Shaq?im gonna miss him...lol

roll.gif
At Barkley talkin about Camby. No Vince, Tmac, Shaq, Deron, TP, Marion,Baron, Allen, but you cant have that many players cause their pt would be down.

The coaches chose?

I mean honestly, there are only so many spots. Who would you take off? Roy for Baron, okay. West for Camby, sure. Other than that, every single guy isundoubtedly an all-star this year. Roy is on a surprise team this year, that's all the media ever talks about, David West is the second best player on thesecond best team in the west, what do you expect? The 3-6 seeds didn't get more than one player on the team; there just isn't enough room.

Back
Top Bottom