*** 2008 NBA ALL STAR: FULL ROSTERS! (Update on Allen-Butler + RASHEED) ***

RJ getting snubbed...
indifferent.gif

i thought rj should have been in this year, but there are no forwards you could pull for him.

if he had counted as a guard, he deserves to be in before johnson.

ray > johnson as well.

David West lucked out big time
NO. if anything justice was served for once concerning this screwy all star selection process.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

DAMMIT!!!
BD deserved it more than Roy this season!
You cant just look at the numbers... Roy made all of his teammates better! Look at how good that Trail Blazers squad is playing! Come on now with BD > Roy... Please...

lol, how? they have a great shooting team. a good defensive philosophy based on a great defensive coach. 19 pts is not carrying a team offensively. 5 assists is not taking over with passing son.

he has a well-balanced team. davis has a well-balanced team too, but his stats are better.
Maybe you should watch some blazer games before you say that. Roy takes games over... I am gonna stop posting in here, this is only gonna turn into awar. My boy made the ASG and i am happy. My team is finally doing some big things again, that makes me even happier. Sorry to all you Warrior fans and to BDfor not making it, it has been awhile since Portland has had an All-Star so I know how you all feel. Anyways, its just an ASG. Look towards the Playoffs andbattling with Portland prolly for a playoff spot.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

DAMMIT!!!
You cant just look at the numbers... Roy made all of his teammates better! Look at how good that Trail Blazers squad is playing! Come on now with BD > Roy... Please...

BD is better than ROY right now.
Blazers > Warriors. I know they can beat the Warriors in a playoff series. IMO that makes Roy > BD.

roll.gif
roll.gif
You keep thinking that homie. Just because you THINK the Blazers can beat theWarriors in a series DOES NOT mean that Roy is better than BD.
laugh.gif
@ youfor even THINKING that.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

DAMMIT!!!

lol, how? they have a great shooting team. a good defensive philosophy based on a great defensive coach. 19 pts is not carrying a team offensively. 5 assists is not taking over with passing son.

he has a well-balanced team. davis has a well-balanced team too, but his stats are better.
Maybe you should watch some blazer games before you say that. Roy takes games over... I am gonna stop posting in here, this is only gonna turn into a war. My boy made the ASG and i am happy. My team is finally doing some big things again, that makes me even happier. Sorry to all you Warrior fans and to BD for not making it, it has been awhile since Portland has had an All-Star so I know how you all feel. Anyways, its just an ASG. Look towards the Playoffs and battling with Portland prolly for a playoff spot.

he probably does take over games. but he doesn't take over consistently enough if he puts up 19, 5, 5. yes stats don't tell everything, but forGUARD/PERIMETER PLAYERS, they do. roy handles the ball a lot -> only 5 assists. thats magnified considering he doesn't shoot a lot. that means he'sgood at scoring, good at passing, but nothing great.

i'm not saying he doesn't deserve it. but he's nto as good as deron and davis. that's all.

and i'm not a warriors fan
roll.gif
. i'm just sayin it like itis.

but i'm glad he made it b/c that means portland is back on the map. they have great fans and they deserve a rep. but i'm just sayin roy is not anall-star YET.

Tell me how Roy deserves it over Baron....

Baron averages more points, more assists AND THE WARRIORS HAVE A BETTER RECORD....

You can't just put Roy in because the Blazers are the feel good story of the league, it's just pure BS...

It's whatever Baron got robbed....

Originally Posted by srvballer

Tell me how Roy deserves it over Baron....

Baron averages more points, more assists AND THE WARRIORS HAVE A BETTER RECORD....

You can't just put Roy in because the Blazers are the feel good story of the league, it's just pure BS...

It's whatever Baron got robbed....

it's happened in the past (ex: rashard lewis making it a few yrs ago)

1 of Boston big 3 didn't make it too.. Lol...
I guess BARON HAS TO BE ON THE ROSTER LIST!! HAS TO!
Many people have forgotten the IN YOUR FACE dunk he threw on AK47... Not even a year ago
smh.gif

He's the main role in "WE BELIEVE" campaign last year.
He's the man who upset Dallas last year..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
BS.

And YES, DAVID WEST DESERVES to be voted..
You people only think about Paul and Paul and Paul...
smh.gif

please explain how roy deserves it more. warriors are playing better,diddy avgs more points and assists. HOW does roy deserve it more? cant just make astatement without backin it up with some facts.

i don't think davis over roy or roy over davis should be an argument. i think both should have made it and i'm glad roy did, very sad baron didn't.they're both just as important and as kenny smith said the best 4 players should have made it and i think baron should have been up there. camby gotrobbed, hell i think chandler should've made it over a couple guys too. a player like amare is great on offense, but horrible on d. camby and chandler areimo the best defensive players in the league and i guess defense just doesn't translate as much as offense does. i think j howard shoud have gone overnowitzki. and jefferson not gettin any attention is kinda sad; even if he doesn't make it i think he deserves a look at least.

hole in the earth i'm glad TP didn't make it either
laugh.gif
. also gladmanu didn't make it. sorry spurs fans if that was mean.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

RJ getting snubbed..
please, RJ did not need to make it

smh.gif
at Warriors fans

too bad your boy didnt make it, I would have taken Roy over him also

Roy deserves to have made the ASG, but Baron also should have made it instead of West IMO

Ok, sorry by my Roy>BD comment. What I meant was I would take Roy over BD. I am a Blazers fan, you are Warriors fans. We both think we are better lol. Justbeing able to talk about Portland and all-star and playoffs together this year is enough to make me, as a trail blazers fan, very happy. Nobody outside ofPortland thought we would be here. You can call it your feel good story or what ever, but this team is good and is for real. This is just the start of what isgoing to be a great run for this franchise.

i feel bad for BD, but watch out for the W's in the 2nd half of the season. BD and the crew will have a chip on, and you can ask Dallas fans what thatslike....

My take:

East:

Take off Chauncy or Rip, put in Ray Ray. PP made a good point. When the Pistons were winning left and right like how the Celtics are now a couple of years ago,they had 4 guys on. East should have the Big 3 in.

West:

Take off Roy, put in Baron.

Roy is nice with it, but BDiddy is playing out of his mind right now.

Leave West in (
pimp.gif
), take Boozer off, put in Camby.

Camby/West deserve it more than Boozer, IMO.

This fool is ready to dance in the streets because the Blazers are over .500 but can't validated Roy being selected over Baron Davis.

Ok, sorry by my Roy>BD comment. What I meant was I would take Roy over BD. I am a Blazers fan, you are Warriors fans. We both think we are better lol. Just being able to talk about Portland and all-star and playoffs together this year is enough to make me, as a trail blazers fan, very happy. Nobody outside of Portland thought we would be here. You can call it your feel good story or what ever, but this team is good and is for real. This is just the start of what is going to be a great run for this franchise.

Don't trip, i know how you feel.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom