2008 NT Boxing Post Vol. Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao 12/6/08 HBO PPV

laugh.gif
U just might cuz I got this dvr'd at the crib.
Hard to believe that was aaron pryor's son
smh.gif

O yea, did I mention Zab is gonna knock Shane out
wink.gif

mfreshm is gonna go in on me for that one
laugh.gif

Now you know Zab aint knockin Shane out after about 4-5 rds Zab will do what Zab does quit on him self and throw one punch at a time and get beat , he has amental problem . Andy Lee is a odd looking guy I wanna say he looks like Jimmy from "Hoosiers". And DiBella has to step it up with Berto you wouldthink TITLE eliminator would be fought between contenders . But in boxing relationships are everything

Wow wow wow
That was just bad.
Ref looked naseous standin in the corner just now

laugh.gif

He know he %+%!!%
Andy lee is a one handed fighter. That's pretty pathetic for someone with his pedigree, trainer and hype

how the @@!$ do you stop the fight when dude is in the middle of throwing punchs??

and lee ##@**+* sucks you talk about a hype train

paul willaims you got company for fraud of the year

It was all hype , the stoppage was Bad but Andy was getting his +%* beat bad lucky Vera is Uncoordinated and couldnt punch together a decent combo to save hislife or it would have been over a lot sooner. And to think they wanted to take Lee into Pavlik . Pavlike would have damn near killed him

laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
they really wanted to put hom in with pavlik
smh.gif

On to zab/shane:
I honestly think zab is just a bad fit for shane. Sorta like vernon forest was. Zab is knoiwn bonehead, tru indeed, I just think judah speed and power are theanswer vs shane

With that said I won't be shocked to see zab doin his usual post 5th round one punch routine

who ever would have put lee in the ring with pavlik should have been put at the bottom of the jail

and bum Juda and NO SHOT at winning.

waiiit.....Andy Lee, The guy that Steward's been gassing up for years as the next great middleweight lost to a CONTENDER contestant?....

please tell me that didn't happen, lol....if it did, i'm glad i wasnt home for FNF, i wouldve been so disappointed, thought he was gonna be somethingspecial with all the hype behind him...

btw, casamayor might be the victim in somebody's avy tmrw...in his gift of a decision last year he was pathetic, kastidis will Destroy him

Lee looked pretty bad, but i'm not totally ready to give up on him yet, he's really young and fighting a guy who as fighting up at Super Middleweight.He showed some pretty good tools and really isn't a one armed fighter, his right hook was nowhere to be found for some reason. Still, this raised a TON ofquestions, most notably how %!++%% must his defense be to get hit by Brian Vera. We definitely know dude doesn't have an iron jaw either.

Hell I might even take Curtis Stevens over him
roll.gif
, Katsidis fights and works out like maniac , If Joel fights anything like he fought Santa Cruz he willget beat up but if he can turn back the clock we may have something here

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
right now, I'd take JDon Covington over Andy Lee in a fight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hell I might even take Curtis Stevens over him
index01.jpg.w300h132.jpg

The Chin-Checkers.....
smh.gif

I'm hoping Casamayor is in good shape for this fight tonight. I want to see a 12 round boxing clinic.

paul willaims you got company for fraud of the year
Hit it on the head. I honestly couldn't believe it while I was watching it. Lee let that fight slip away he stopped throwing rights but theref stopped it when Lee was starting to fight back.

I'm pretty sure they are showing both. The whole program is supposed to be around 3 hours so they'll probably show the JMM-Pacman fight first.

I cannot decide who I want for this fight, I could see it going either way...I wouldn't be surprised to see a Casamayor schooling or a beatdown byKatsidis. Katsidis is probably the safer bet based on Casamayor's last performance. I would have picked a more prime Casamayor without question.

Gunna wrote:
O yea, did I mention Zab is gonna knock Shane out
wink.gif

mfreshm is gonna go in on me for that one
laugh.gif

I don't think Zab can beat Shane because Zab never stays focused he has the skill but he doesn't have his mind right when it comes toboxing he quits on himself.

Tonight I just hope Katsidis does something bad to Joel Casamayor he didn't deserve his win his last fight the judges screwed his opponent out of the win.

Back
Top Bottom