2008 NT Boxing Post Vol. Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao 12/6/08 HBO PPV

Calzaghe's pops is a beast in the corner.
laugh.gif

ROach is a fool, what fight is he watchin?>

I really hope u guys dont pay much to watch hopkins he is an awfull fighter wats with all this BS ruining the fight with his stupid act
Bruh, Bernard is damn near 40
laugh.gif

Good win for Joe,

B-hop bs'ed his way to a loss.

Fool on the radio talkin crap. Saying he couldn't get beat by a white boy....

SMH at B-hop.

Rabbit punches how can u ignore everything b-hops done take the blinkers off man was a horrible fight and boxing or no other sport by that matter has a placefor acting like that its stupid boxing is a mans sport no place for stupid nonsense.

Why isnt Joe Cortez wearing gloves hes in there fighting the pair of them and didnt once warn Hopkins on anything fair but firm u haveing a laugh arnt ya lol

I think Hopkins got it

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

good win, but those are some of the most ineffective punches Ive seen landed since Baby Bull Diaz
laugh.gif
No joke

yup
What yall complaining about ?

Ain't no way in HELL, Joe won that fight 116 - 111

No way, you can't convince me of that

i was watching the scoredcards online and they made it seem like the bhop was winning. was the fight that lopsided? i mean those scorecards had him losing likeby 5 rounds

It should have been a draw

and theOscar should be awarded to Hopkins for his BS and please please please dont let Joe Cortez referee big fights hes awfull he needs to change his sloganto once I was fair but firm now im terrible hang em up Joe

Joe won im happy but yet again boxing loses from terrible judgeing 1 round win to Calzaghe or draw

With the technology in this day and age how can Hopkins expect to be taken seriously when people see hes fakeing low blows his fans being proud of him
grin.gif
,hes a tough dude makein himself look stupid and soft

I got up at 3am for this
eyes.gif
Hopkins need to accept he just lost and stoptalkin that it wasnt me officer i was home all night bs swearing black is white to suit did he ever sell gold chains or watches on Market st tryin to convincepeople they were real when they monkey metal he sound like the bums I seen on Market
roll.gif

String, and You know I cant stand Roy.

But Roy can only lose to a big puncher, and Calzaghe aint that.

maybe RJJ fights Bernard? I dunno

Hopkins is insane if he actually thinks he won that fight. The first knockdown was a clean shot. Bernard's swing a right and hold technique is hard towatch. The low blow was close, but it was not a low blow, dude took the 4 minutes to catch his breath. Calzaghe won that fight.

I had it 8 rounds to 4, in favor of Calzaghe.

Just like a lot of Hopkins fights, I thought Hopkins won "the fight", but Calzaghe definetly won by score....Calzaghe slaps A LOT and those punchesthey counted are grazing blows if even...

i'd rather see RJJ fight Bernard and see Calzaghe fight Pavlik

Back
Top Bottom