2008 NT Boxing Post Vol. Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao 12/6/08 HBO PPV

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lockett landed a few big shots but damn Kelly got the best Straight Right in da Bidness rite now

Originally Posted by el producto79

Pavlik got this dude takin QB kneels in this MF'er.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

set ... Hut .....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

someone please tell Winky Wright get his %*@ in the ring with Kelly no matter the $$$$

How bout a Miranda rematch with Kelly, sound good ?
o yea
Pavlik beats calzaghe, I'm tellin ya

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But yo PAVLIK is a problem. He could punch with power,stays active,great D, and great chin. I could see him KO'n Calzaghe.

Gunna i know you jokin about Kelly fightin Miranda. Maybe in the future if Miranda could rack up some more wins but I see the same fight with Kelly giving himanother L with a KO right now...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

set ... Hut .....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

someone please tell Winky Wright get his %*@ in the ring with Kelly no matter the $$$$

How bout a Miranda rematch with Kelly, sound good ?
o yea
Pavlik beats calzaghe, I'm tellin ya
I really want to see Pavlik fight Calzaghe it would be a huge fight but i would also like to see Winky get a shot at Pavlik but Winky always wants theupperhand in payday he won't get the fight

I just suggested that cuz supposedy Miranda was sick before that fight and didnt wanna back out of his opportunity

RJJ is gonna beat Calzaghe anyway
wink.gif

Berto 6/21
pimp.gif

Well a night of kinda surprises The Punisher lived up to his name Quintana got smacked , Two snakes fought but the viper ran out of Venom, Mora got out foughthim good win for him . A star is Born "JUANMA" ive been saying for a while but he proved it tonight he is nice all the way around with the older guysleaving its good to have fresh young talent like this what a way to close the show. Pavlik straight brutalized ol Gary too much of everything bring on whoever.Pavlik will probably beat them all

If Mosley fights Forrest again could Shane win upon tonights awful perfomance of Forrest losing to Mora?

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

If Mosley fights Forrest again could Shane win upon tonights awful perfomance of Forrest losing to Mora?
i dont think Vernon has much in the tank sobeating him right now proves nothing IMO

Dam forrest lost to that dude.
ohwell.gif
I was hoping he'd be back on thecome up but i guess not.

I see what Jermaine did to Wright but worse from Kelly who throws more,actually throws a jab, and keeps his hands up.

watching the replay of the williams fight i notice they said williams came into the fight weighting 156. ya he needs to move to 154

Alright, I just finished watching tonight's fight after an evening at US Cellular Field

Sox won 11 - 2
pimp.gif

Ponce De Leon vs Lopez - A blind man could've seen that coming. Lopez was sitting back waiting for his shot and executed

Pavlik vs Lockett - As of today June 7, 2008; Kelly "The Ghost" Pavlik is the Fighter of the Year.

Williams vs Quintana - Paul was ready this time. He wasn't last time. He made the statement he had too

I didn't bother with Forest vs The Latin Snake
eyes.gif

Not a bad night at all

I just finished watching the Willams vs Quintana fight already up on youtube fight lasted less than 2 minutes.

Paul had more pop in his punches i think the weight gain helps Paul in his punching power.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

HOLY #$@!
he stopped that pitty pat #$@!.

Paul %*%$@@+@%+*% Williams was throwing with Bad intentions

I am *%#+%@+ impressed beyond belief ...

What a show
eek.gif

Punisher did his thang, where 4wrestling at ????

Watched the fight at my girl's house tonight. Glad to see Punisher is back, looking straight up nasty tonight. You could tell he was on a missiontonight.

And I've never been a fan of Serio Mora, but I'm glad the judges made the right decision tonight. He deserved to win that fight.

Back
Top Bottom