[::2009 Champion LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD Vol. Boring Non-News Days Causing In-Thread Tension::]

Originally Posted by CP1708

Who started last years thread?

That person needs to start it this year, don't none of ya'll try and do it, let him do it.

We won it last year, don't tempt fate and screw it up.

Was it LTB? KidSkillz? I forgot.
nerd.gif
Nah I think it was my dog KB8 who started the official season thread. He's been M.I.A. on NT for awhile but I think he show soon as we getcloser to the start of the regular season.

Well twitter his @#$ and tell him to start the new thread.......if he was the one to do it.

I thought it was LTB too????? We needed him to update a couple times, coulda swore it was LTB

Hey guys Lakers media interviews are up now on KCAL:

http://cbs2.com/video/?cid=193

Kobe: Says he did a lot of resting this summer and took 2 months off without playing or practicing. Said he couldn't remember the last he did that duringthe off season.

Bynum: Says he is 100% and that he trained all summer in Atlanta. But the part that concerns me is when he says that he has to wear a knee brace for the restof his career
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Who's all those random dudes behind Pau?
laugh.gif
Training camp invitees which = camp fodders who have no shot at making the team and will more likely end up in playing for the Lakers NBDL teamthe LA Defenders

Kobe, Pau, Ron, LO all seem ready to do work this season...can't wait for the season, less than a month away!!

FrenchBlue just DM'd me on Twitter.
laugh.gif

Wassup, do we have the ok to officially start the Season threads? I'm on go-status.

Holler!

My dude LTB, if it's cool with you, I'd like to have the honors for the 2009/2010 season thread.

I need retribution for 2008.

Just do it

lol @ La Lakers fan politics though
laugh.gif

we do still have pre-season though, Then regular season. I think that's how it was last summer if i remember correctly

Screw it, I'mma do it.

Oh well if it get's locked. Flood the Pre-season Thread with the Media Day pics, and info for the pre-season please.

nerd.gif

Damn LTB did make the season thread last year .....

Btw, keep a close eye on Gaffney (umass) and gelebele that should be a good battle for a spot.

Back
Top Bottom