2009 Concacaf Gold Cup Final: Mexico Champions. Vol. Aug 12 just got serious.

ummm. Yeah as much as your hate for the USMNT
laugh.gif

No lie I fell asleep once again. this %!$* is really boring. We all knew Mexico was going to win today. This tournament starts on Thursday.

Just got back from the stadium.... WOW... just WOW
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I almost jizzed my pants when I saw the field and the giantscreen up top... pictures can't accurately capture the greatness. Cant wait to see Chelsea next week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The game itself was a good warm up for el tri, I just hope they can play great again in the semis
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by socluis90

damn nice pics

what kinda camera is that?
thanks man. It's just a Canon SD1100is - a solid point and shoot.
happy.gif

Cool. I paid 300 for this 12mp Sony camera last year and I getsome ###*%% *+* pictures. I'm probably doing something wrong.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

damn nice pics

what kinda camera is that?
thanks man. It's just a Canon SD1100is - a solid point and shoot.
happy.gif

Cool. I paid 300 for this 12mp Sony camera last year and I get some ###*%% *+* pictures. I'm probably doing something wrong.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
you might be, i don't know? that's a nicecamera from what I know about most entry-level joints.

I liked my camera a lot because it did the best job of framing and capturing automatically - i don't ever have to change settings or anything, it'sreally intelligent at figuring out almost every type of shot. You might just need to tweak yours more to get better shots?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

82k at today's game...Crazy, it was like a home game for Mexico..

indifferent.gif

Every game in the US is a home game for Mexico

except Columbus of course

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Just got back from the stadium.... WOW... just WOW
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I almost jizzed my pants when I saw the field and the giant screen up top... pictures can't accurately capture the greatness. Cant wait to see Chelsea next week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The game itself was a good warm up for el tri, I just hope they can play great again in the semis
pimp.gif

**@% was packed
pimp.gif
.. when i first entered it seemed fake, like i cannot believe its this big..but as i was entering the parking lot my dumb $@% rememberthat i forgot the camera at home... my sisters homegirl is going to send me some pictures so ya can see how beautiful it is.

Torrado is BY FAR Mexico worst player.
Truth.

Craft- Those are great pictures and video. At first I thought you had a Nikon d90 or 8000 or the Canon version.

I really want to take my d90 camera to the df game but with drinking and being in the us section dont want to risk that. Im just taking my point and shootcamera.

Let's see if the US can pull it out against Honduras and Mexico against the ticos.

US versus Mexico final.

Originally Posted by amarusgear

Torrado is BY FAR Mexico worst player.
Truth.

Craft- Those are great pictures and video. At first I thought you had a Nikon d90 or 8000 or the Canon version.

I really want to take my d90 camera to the df game but with drinking and being in the us section dont want to risk that. Im just taking my point and shoot camera.

Let's see if the US can pull it out against Honduras and Mexico against the ticos.

US versus Mexico final.

Did you get your tickets yet?

Naw I haven't yet. Not really worried I'll just pay a little extra for scalped tickets.

I do wish I had them on hand already.

Did you get your tickets in section o or p? I do doubt that will end up in the nose bleeds. I kinda believe salchipapa will be right that will end up behindthe goal.
But only time will tell. I hope I do get my tickets before I leave though.

Originally Posted by amarusgear

Naw I haven't yet. Not really worried I'll just pay a little extra for scalped tickets.

I do wish I had them on hand already.

Did you get your tickets in section o or p? I do doubt that will end up in the nose bleeds. I kinda believe salchipapa will be right that will end up behind the goal.
But only time will tell. I hope I do get my tickets before I leave though.

Na man they sold me some upper endline tickets telling me that's where the US section was. They said that was the only section. I reallydon't want to fly down to Mexico to get that ++!@++ view of the game.

They were only 20 bucks though so I have no problem tossing those and paying for those lower level tickets if salchipapa was right.

cant wait for Thursday
pimp.gif

im not sure who to root for in the first game though, ive never been to an int'l that didnt involve the US

is Vela going to be playing?

Back
Top Bottom