2009 Concacaf Gold Cup Final: Mexico Champions. Vol. Aug 12 just got serious.

since there are a lot of team posts whos up for TEAM LA SELECTA?? im just throwing it out there

Any predictions:

Canada 2-1 Honduras
US 1-0 Panama
Guadeloupe 2-1 Costa Rica
Mexico 2-0 Haiti

Fyi tickets go on sale tomorrow for the us vs mex game.

Hey I'm on the phone with ticketmaster mexico (30 mins already) trying to get my tickets. hopefully we get a full section.

Damm I wont have a chance to go to the Mexico game -_- we have a damm show for work in FL coming up around that time. FTMFL. Hopefully everyone that goes has agood time and takes plenty of pics. Anyways some players have gone back to their respective clubs, so the US is down to their "C"TEAM for this game.I think we have enough to overcome this Panama team. Ching and Holden should spearhead the attack. Hopefully Robles can get another start to see what he cando. So far Holden and Beckerman have impress me the most.

Luis: Yeah I am watching the game. Imagine one day if all MLS games were packed like this...

Just bought my tickets for Azteca. Looks like they're throwing us all the way the hell up there in general admission. bull %*%*.

Imagine one day if all MLS games were packed like this
One day.

Just bought my tickets for Azteca. Looks like they're throwing us all the way the hell up there in general admission. bull %*%*.
I wasn't able to get tickets. I'm going to give my 50 bills to USSF for chance to get tickets. That sucks that they put the fans there.
Around what time did you call?

Originally Posted by amarusgear

Imagine one day if all MLS games were packed like this
One day.

I wasn't able to get tickets. I'm going to give my 50 bills to USSF for chance to get tickets. That sucks that they put the fans there.
Around what time did you call?

like 20 minutes ago

call here 011 52 55 5325 9000

I think you can get any general admission tickets and you'd be fine but just ask for our section anyways.

game needed that goal. pretty damn boring for the most part. hopefully US plays with some damn balls the 2nd half

Great gol USA.

EDIT :
laugh.gif
at Beckerman...."*$#! yeah
mad.gif
!!!"
laugh.gif

What's the score? or the final result? (Sorry, I'm working and can't watch the game...)

Back
Top Bottom