2009 live in the Flesh(Pix)

Thanks for the pics. I'm still not feelin them. I think i'm going to pick up the Kobe IV's Black/White/Del Sol instead.

judging from these pics, they look like some And1 knockoffs from '99. gotta see how they look on the court.

If they perform then I will definitely get a pair for playing ball in ..... but only if I can get them on sale. Definitely not paying two bills for these.....

-S

I'd rather pay a little more and have 2 pairs of Jumpman Pro iD's with my name on them.

Between these and the Lebron VI's the theme at Nike this year is "Boring".
indifferent.gif

My question is where is the promotion? Aj promotion team dropped the ball. No hype = no profit. I havnt seen a commercial hit my flat screen except for thedumb 40 second joke on youtube. Hardly any clothing like previous years. I love the shoe but why get swim no one cares about especially with that price tag.2009 S23 still available. What a joke. Who agrees?

Hey thanks for sharing pics. Hey I see you have 18 posts. Hey, I'm going to make a guess that you are new to this. Hey, have a nice day

I hope all of you tough guy haters pass on these, (I bet a third of you do). That way I'll get to look at a few different pairs and check out the glass, soI can get a pair as nice as these

Back
Top Bottom