2009 live in the Flesh(Pix)

My reaction back then:
sick.gif

My reaction now:
sick.gif

My reaction towards the future:
sick.gif

First impression from a casual wear aspect is these fit better than the 23s, have a better inside "feel" (the 23s inner always felt kind of cheap andrough to me) The cushioning, at least from casual wear standpoint, is not as comfy as in the 23s. At times I notice the heel, at times I forget its there, so Idont know if that is just subconscious or not. The black pair do look like dress shoes from a glance. I think this shoe def needs a hot colorway to stand out.The S23s I have are ok, but I think that if they can produce a dope c/w, I will cop another pair.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i have been into Jordan's from the beginning and its the same thing over and over when a new Jordan releases

the shoe is ugly , not for that price , they are cheap , they look like this shoe and that shoe , ill cop when they go on sale.

then the shoes come out and you then start hearing thing like they are starting to grow on me or i copped them for my collection.

the next thing you know the shoes come out in a hot colorway and everybody including the hater's are copping them and that's it til the next pair of Jordan's come out and the
process start's all over again

like i said ive seen it time and time again..............................................peace
problem is these aren't for the collection...1-XX3 is complete..these are hyped up team jordans.

written in the box..are quotes of insecurities...lol..they know the JB shoe heads stop at XX3's...lol

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

They have heels, like a dress shoe. That doesn't make sense.
It makes plenty of sense if you read the design inspiration for the shoe.

OP, thanks for the detailed pics. The marbling looks cool, and as I've been saying, I like the overall design, the details, and the implementation of newtech on them. And with all of that, they still look simple and clean. I would like to cop these eventually, but even XX3's could be had for around$100-115, so I'm going ot wait it out. The box is funky, reminds me of a XX2 box a little.

Also, I love the "Love it or hate it" on the box, that is perfect.

Nice pics.

I still need to see this shoe in person in order to really formulate an opinion on them.

I will say this, the more I see them, the more I am starting to like them.

ok received my pair friday from pys.com

i wore them all day saturday pretty much, and i have got to say these 2009s are way more comfortable than the XX3s.

first impressions, i love the glass blown midsole, and so did everyone that i showed them to. also after over 10 hours of wearing them hardly any creasing, forthose worried about creasing.

first intial comparison though for balling, id have to say the XVIIs come to mind.

nice traction, ankle support is good and the fit is ok only thing is they seem to run a little big, i got these in a 9.5 (my size) they feel like a 10 a lilbit.

one crappy pic with jeans (i dont wear extra big/baggy jeans im 31 for goodness sake)

868357324e63c2cf9976fa2154f9723a111807a.pjpg

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

They have heels, like a dress shoe. That doesn't make sense.
It makes plenty of sense if you read the design inspiration for the shoe.

OP, thanks for the detailed pics. The marbling looks cool, and as I've been saying, I like the overall design, the details, and the implementation of new tech on them. And with all of that, they still look simple and clean. I would like to cop these eventually, but even XX3's could be had for around $100-115, so I'm going ot wait it out. The box is funky, reminds me of a XX2 box a little.

Also, I love the "Love it or hate it" on the box, that is perfect.

NO IT DOESNT THE HELL WITH THE DESIGN...HEELS ON KICKS FOR MEN IS A NOGO

They are pretty nice in person IMO. I would like to see how they perform on the court.

Back
Top Bottom