2009 Make or break year NFL Players ... No More Excuses!

amd_washington.jpg

Rex Ryan plans on having a run-based offense. Show it by giving Leon more than just 10 carries a game.

Prez aint gonna be #1 option.

AS long as Prez returns Punts, catches passes and breaks a few TDs off the Saints are obviously saitisfied.
smh.gif

Payton is not as good a coach as I once pegged him as. The last 2 yrs have opened my eyes.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

ba-81706881ms005_0499459172.jpg

No more Gimmicks, just be a Good WR

anthony-gonzalez.jpg

No more Marvin.

Discuss...

i expect both of them to be good this year they both have gotten better since their rookie years their stats are steadily getting better especially Ted Ginn

Wouldn't Tony Romo fall in this category? I mean, if he don't do somethin in the playoffs this year......how long a leash he got in Big D?

Originally Posted by bkmac

amd_washington.jpg

Rex Ryan plans on having a run-based offense. Show it by giving Leon more than just 10 carries a game.
So, then how is this a make or break year for Leon.

I'm confused.

Make or Break are for players who have yet to take advantage of their opportunities or have underachieved.

Leon has done neither.

Or at least they start. But, NYJ's still have TJ, right?

Or are high draft picks.

the whole cleveland brown team... seriously

quinn
anderson
j lew
braylon
stallworth
laugh.gif

all the rookies (mo mass, robiskie)
etc.

enkid.jpg

I am really pullign for my man, I really hope he has a big year. He is playing for a damn contract as well.
If he doesnt have a big year he might turn into a career back-up
smh.gif

Weaponry Expert wrote:
Also like to nominate the 3 ******** rookies from last year: Malcolm Kelly, Devin Thomas and Fred Davis.

I wouldnt really say the pressure is on for these three. Pressure is on for Malcolm Kelly to get on the field though and stay healthy though.

My dude said "tandem" and proceeded to list 3 dudes...
laugh.gif

Knew Gunna was gonna have Meach #1 on his list...

Ain't nothing for Jamaal Anderson to prove. Dude is a bust. 2 sacks in 2 years...playing opposite Abraham? SMH.

I'll throw in Chris Houston. Clearly has the talent. Looked like a #1 at times. Got roasted like D. Hall on Eddie Royal at other times. Coaches basicallytold him to stop playing like a *%+*+ a couple times. We got too many young CBs on the roster to wait on one dude...

Originally Posted by CP1708

Wouldn't Tony Romo fall in this category? I mean, if he don't do somethin in the playoffs this year......how long a leash he got in Big D?

Definitely. T.O. isn't there to place the blame there anymore. The money he was given though I'd say if not this year then def next.

Devin Thomas....he will be the breakout receiver out of our 3 2nd rounders from last year
http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_assets/83108/********.jpg

here are some more...

D.Bo He will be in that top 5 in reveiving yards..
p1_bowe.jpg

Felix Jones...a TRUE game breaker if he can stay healthy....should be killing w. APY
nfl_a_jones_300.jpg

Michael Bush...1,000 yards or bust
4079047956.jpg

you know what....I read the title all wrong...I was thinking "break out" players...I'll fix it in a second....

its not make or break for Bowe. he was top ten in receptions, 1000+yd season.. he did well for himself. hes only gonna get better, with the exception of thatone game-typing catch that he dropped i dont remember any negative memories of him.

whats the deal with vince young? are the titans putting him #2 on the depth chart to start the season? this is the year vince has to prove that hes matureenough to handle the NFL spotlight and all the things that come with it both on and off the field. hes been given enough time and even if hes #2 right now hesgonna have to work his way to the top. this guy is speeding towards bust so dam fast

vernon gholston, 6th overall pick in the draft and you've got 5 solo tackles to finish the season? didn't even make it as a starter in a single game?maybe all the work hes doing with LT will shine through this year but its hard to suck any worse in your 2nd year.

how do you think DMac will fare this season?

devin-hester-called-out-by-gale-sayers.jpg

nerd.gif

Could he be done like Dante Hall was? between returning and coaches trying to utilize him too much on offense,
Either way Returns or Receptions, Devin gonna have to BALL!

Back
Top Bottom