2009 Most Deadliest Cities thus far

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

City Crime Rankings 2008-2009 by Kathleen O'Leary Morgan, Scott Morgan, and Dr. Rachel Boba.

Without futher ado …
13 Miami Gardens, FL

i dont c it ....... i pass by here everyday at random hours.... guess i gotta re-route.....

5 Oakland, CA
9 Richmond, CA
17 Compton, CA

Cali
pimp.gif

Usually we got Frisco up there too.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

I am surprised to see DC so low( or so high depending on your disposition) on this list.
I read a similar list for 2008 that put DC as the second worst city in the world that year behind Kingston and before Johannesburg.

I feel that Gary,IN should be higher on that list.
Really? In all relativity, I never thought D.C. was too bad. I live in Moco but even the 'bad' parts of D.C. aren't even close tosay...the 'semi-bad' parts of Baltimore. Now THAT'S a rough city...

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

I am surprised to see DC so low( or so high depending on your disposition) on this list.
I read a similar list for 2008 that put DC as the second worst city in the world that year behind Kingston and before Johannesburg.

I feel that Gary,IN should be higher on that list.
Really? In all relativity, I never thought D.C. was too bad. I live in Moco but even the 'bad' parts of D.C. aren't even close to say...the 'semi-bad' parts of Baltimore. Now THAT'S a rough city...
Bmore is indeed no joke
smh.gif

I'm glad to see D.C. has gone down the list, but we ALL know once summer hits, game over. They gone have the whole N.E. section blocked off again, andS.E., well you already know
smh.gif

On a positive note, looks like Richmond, Va has improved a lot. I remember seeing them on these types of lists for a while.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by 49ers650

5 Oakland, CA
9 Richmond, CA
17 Compton, CA
Cali
pimp.gif

Yeah, that one time in 1968 with the Zodiac

eyes.gif
Well Im not going to argue with you because its nothing to be proud of but SF is usually in the top 25-30 deadliest cities.

Go to double rock buddy.

Exactly, I'd imagine SF has been "cleaned" up a bit since the 90's....a lot of folks probably got priced out of the city andmoved across the Bay....
Hell, East Palo Alto was one of the worlds worst cities at one point.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

What did I say about NY goons last time?
What?

They're soft.

Dude your a @!$%*%# loser honestly. No one like you on this site and you come in here and make these little stupid @!$%*%# comments. Come to New York andI'll put you on the subway to Brownsville.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

What did I say about NY goons last time?
What?

They're soft.

Dude your a @!$%*%# loser honestly. No one like you on this site and you come in here and make these little stupid @!$%*%# comments. Come to New York and I'll put you on the subway to Brownsville.
quick question, is it me or does all of NY get EXTREMELY butthurt anyone says anything about them. ******ed

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

5 Oakland, CA
9 Richmond, CA
17 Compton, CA
Cali
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
Well Im not going to argue with you because its nothing to be proud of but SF is usually in the top 25-30 deadliest cities.

Go to double rock buddy.

Exactly, I'd imagine SF has been "cleaned" up a bit since the 90's....a lot of folks probably got priced out of the city and moved across the Bay....

To be honest, no. Richmond and Frisco are stillt he only cities in the bay they dont have renovated projects. All oaklands projects got torn down or renovated,still dangerous but so is Frisco's.

Originally Posted by So4i5

Damn. Two Bay Area cities in the top 10? No es bueno.

It's basically always been like that. Birmingham is getting bad though. Dudes killing for no reason. They trying to make themselves the kings of Alabama.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

5 Oakland, CA
9 Richmond, CA
17 Compton, CA
Cali
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

Go to double rock buddy.
Exactly, I'd imagine SF has been "cleaned" up a bit since the 90's....a lot of folks probably got priced out of the city and moved across the Bay....

To be honest, no. Richmond and Frisco are stillt he only cities in the bay they dont have renovated projects. All oaklands projects got torn down or renovated, still dangerous but so is Frisco's.

The projects aren't the only area in which crime or violent crime is taking place. Look around SoMa, Mission Bay, and the rest of thesurrounding area. Although Hunter's Point remains much of the same, some of the other areas are changing.

This list can be attributed partly to the quality of education. (In the south atleast, idk how the public schools are in the bay)

Education= Less Crime.

South = Crime

South =/= Education.

I hate the word Frisco. But it would have made the list if we were talking about the 90's. Its not as rough anymore with the gentrification. They'vebeen knocking down all the projects. I remember watching the Geneva Towers going down from my backyard. And the D.A brought injunctions against all the biggangs in The City.

Back
Top Bottom