2009 Most Deadliest Cities thus far

Originally Posted by ShoEPimP702

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Think some other cities should had been on here. I mean Little Rock is gangsta?
laugh.gif

Someone didn't have HBO as a kid...
thank you. "gangbanging in Little Rock"

obviously he's never been to little rock....i've been there once and i'll never go again. cats were shootin in a hole in the wall club.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

What did I say about NY goons last time?
What?
They're soft.
Not really. It just means the economics of the city has changed for the better, the education is improved, the policing is enforced to a higherdegree and people have also become more involved in helping out in their own neighborhoods. You can think all you want that people in general are soft here,but you'd be real mistaken to approach anyone with that kind of wiseguy attitude. Anyway, this isn't even a contest over which city's crime ratecorrelates with being "tough," but if you want to think it somehow validates your crappy city's existence, then you're free to further wallowin your sinkhole of ignorance.

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

I am surprised to see DC so low( or so high depending on your disposition) on this list.
I read a similar list for 2008 that put DC as the second worst city in the world that year behind Kingston and before Johannesburg.

I feel that Gary,IN should be higher on that list.
Really? In all relativity, I never thought D.C. was too bad. I live in Moco but even the 'bad' parts of D.C. aren't even close to say...the 'semi-bad' parts of Baltimore. Now THAT'S a rough city...
Bmore is indeed no joke
smh.gif

I'm glad to see D.C. has gone down the list, but we ALL know once summer hits, game over. They gone have the whole N.E. section blocked off again, and S.E., well you already know
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]On a positive note, looks like Richmond, Va has improved a lot. I remember seeing them on these types of lists for a while.[/color]
yeah thats good news. the richmond murder rate was down last year and its down this year... thats
pimp.gif

What?

They're soft.
The snitch talking about soft.

New York's economy is improving along with the quality of life but don't be fooled by the gentrification or hipsters. There's a lot of hungry$@*%!! out there that are waiting for someone to slip. Come to NY this summer, I'll put you on a train to Brownsville, ENY, East Flatbush, Crown Heights(past President St.) or the parts of Bed-Stuy that haven't been gentrified (all the spots I just named were in Brooklyn) and then we'll see if NY thugsare soft. I don't glorify criminal activity but trust and believe that we still get it popping out here.

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

What?

They're soft.

Dude your a @!$%*%# loser honestly. No one like you on this site and you come in here and make these little stupid @!$%*%# comments. Come to New York and I'll put you on the subway to Brownsville.
quick question, is it me or does all of NY get EXTREMELY butthurt anyone says anything about them. ******ed

No just when this ****** says something.

These lists are bull**** ftr....Detroit last year had its lowest murder rate in over 40 Years in 2008 (since 1967, the Riot Year)... The city has done a lot tocalm +#*$ down, yet they still put it in the top 3, like they do every year.

The number was still high (300-something), but it wasnt top 3 high last year. Its some other !**$@!*# that goes into making these lists besides just actualstatistics...

8 Birmingham, AL --
frown.gif
smh.gif

B'ham been in the top 10 for the longest...and it is not getting any better down there either.

5 oakland

the cops probably count for extra that #%$% happened down the street from the crib

im talking about the 5 cops that got shot for those that dont know

Originally Posted by Lazy B

What?

They're soft.
The snitch talking about soft.

New York's economy is improving along with the quality of life but don't be fooled by the gentrification or hipsters. There's a lot of hungry $@*%!! out there that are waiting for someone to slip. Come to NY this summer, I'll put you on a train to Brownsville, ENY, East Flatbush, Crown Heights (past President St.) or the parts of Bed-Stuy that haven't been gentrified (all the spots I just named were in Brooklyn) and then we'll see if NY thugs are soft. I don't glorify criminal activity but trust and believe that we still get it popping out here.

"HAHA"...There's your laugh, since you seem desperate for one.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

No Chicago? Wow...

*cues TonyToniTone "Feels Good" and does the cabbage patch*

pimp.gif

nah, Chicago holds out on some of their crime statistics (smart %%$%, we shoulda been on that), so they dont get excluded from these lists. Cuz yall was themurder capital last year (and prolly this year so far), but nobody gets to see that.
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

City Crime Rankings 2008-2009 by Kathleen O'Leary Morgan, Scott Morgan, and Dr. Rachel Boba.

Without futher ado …
5 Oakland, CA

9 Richmond, CA

these towns are literally 5 minutes away from eachother
smh.gif

negative...we are like 20 minutes apart. But back to topic..richmond has been fairly quite this year don't know why we are still in top10. Maybe petty stuff but the homicide rate has been going down.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

So... according to that list, CA is the deadliest state.
pimp.gif
1. That's nothing to be proud of.
2. It's by far the biggest state with the most major cities in it, there's a pretty good chance it's gonna have a lot of the deadliest cities...

I don't know why you guys are surprised at Miami Gardens being on the list. The 33054 zip code that includes Miami Gardens and Opa Locka was highlighted inan article in August 2007 in the Herald which says the 33054 led the county in fatal shootings per 1,000 youths, 17 and younger, between 2002 and the first sixmonths of 2007. Basically a little west of I-95 starting from Carol City going south through Opa Locka and Liberty City that is a pretty bad stretch the wholeway down.

damn, no surprise minneapolis is doing numbers. this better not be a repeat of the summer of 06...

Back
Top Bottom