2009 Most Deadliest Cities thus far

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Why are some of you even proud that your cities made the list?

smh.gif
In their underdeveloped minds, it makes them feel like they have bragging rights to something they never played a part in. You're not"G" just because you happen to be from the same part of town that breed violence and criminality. Just cheerleaders without the pompoms for all thewrong things and in a way contributing to the erosion of values and morals by hailing those who keep you and your neighborhoods down in the first place.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

No Chicago? Wow...
I know right.

40 people were shot in the span of one weekend April of last year.

We lost 30-something Chicago Public school students to gun violence in 2008-9.

A good half of them were innocent by-standers but still
tired.gif

And the yr before that during that same weekend, same results... interestingly/scary enough that same weekend is in 2 weeks

*Stretches* Looks at calendar and schedules in NBA 2k9 and delivery from thrusday through sunday *Stretches*

I Can't Go
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

this is based on the 200 people that live in those little cities

and there is nothing
pimp.gif
about that list
smh.gif

eyes.gif
Exactly... less people doing more crime is pretty outrageous. That doesn't intrigue/frighten you a little?
He from NY bruh they big and bad but didnt make the list
ohwell.gif

I happy we didn't make the list bro
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
at people thinking that this list is going to give their little town"street credit"

smh.gif

man when the people from west palm beach found out about this, all them ignorant fools start to get hyped

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

City Crime Rankings 2008-2009 by Kathleen O'Leary Morgan, Scott Morgan, and Dr. Rachel Boba.

Without futher ado …
22 Philadelphia, PA

damnit.
Pa was on a lil streak of not makin one of these list and then yall philly folks had to @%$% it up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

smh.gif
In their underdeveloped minds, it makes them feel like they have bragging rights to something they never played a part in. You're not "G" just because you happen to be from the same part of town that breed violence and criminality. Just cheerleaders without the pompoms for all the wrong things and in a way contributing to the erosion of values and morals by hailing those who keep you and your neighborhoods down in the first place.
nicely done sir.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

This list can be attributed partly to the quality of education. (In the south atleast, idk how the public schools are in the bay)

Education= Less Crime.

South = Crime

South =/= Education.
semi-related, but don't forget that we lead the nation in carrying out executions, especially in Texas, Oklahoma, Virginia, Florida, Georgia,Alabama, etc.

and I remember seeing an article of a majority of Southern States making the 20 most violent states. Obviously nothing to be proud of but hey its the sadtruth that the Southern US is the most violent region in this country.
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by ShoEPimP702

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Think some other cities should had been on here. I mean Little Rock is gangsta?
laugh.gif

Someone didn't have HBO as a kid...
thank you. "gangbanging in Little Rock"

obviously he's never been to little rock....i've been there once and i'll never go again. cats were shootin in a hole in the wall club.
No I havent and dont give a dam. Its just sounds weird that a town like Little Rock would have that much of a high crime or even street cred. I mean its not like St. Louis, Detroit, DC, Philly, or even Cleveland. Its in the middle of nowhere that nobody in this area would even know about, all my friends n coworkers was like !%% is Little Rock.
ignorance at its finest...
how because im not interested in Little Rock?

No, Because some small minded bammas always try to make assumptions about places they haven't been, and then have the nerve too vocalize or write their ignorant opinions on things that they don't know, and for some reason assume that they are right. Little Rock is not in the middle on nowhere... it may not be what we consider a major city, but anytime a black is a State Capitol, its a major city in that state at least. You know what people say you make yourself looklike when you ASSume things...

I live in SE by the way
e17268948a5e26d9d88efbbecd6893c37d5a3627.jpg

Good to know. Not assuming things, I dont even know how a simple joke got out of hand. Some of you need to get out of your feelings.

/thread

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by derventa

This list can be attributed partly to the quality of education. (In the south atleast, idk how the public schools are in the bay)

Education= Less Crime.

South = Crime

South =/= Education.
semi-related, but don't forget that we lead the nation in carrying out executions, especially in Texas, Oklahoma, Virginia, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, etc.

and I remember seeing an article of a majority of Southern States making the 20 most violent states. Obviously nothing to be proud of but hey its the sad truth that the Southern US is the most violent region in this country.
smh.gif
tired.gif
[keithahundred]thats why NY scared to come down[/keithahundred]
roll.gif
roll.gif
i can see it now.

Originally Posted by kc24688

I don't know why you guys are surprised at Miami Gardens being on the list. The 33054 zip code that includes Miami Gardens and Opa Locka was highlighted in an article in August 2007 in the Herald which says the 33054 led the county in fatal shootings per 1,000 youths, 17 and younger, between 2002 and the first six months of 2007. Basically a little west of I-95 starting from Carol City going south through Opa Locka and Liberty City that is a pretty bad stretch the whole way down.

So they including locks too? Now I understand.

smh at people not realizing small cities are more dangerous that big ones. im from Brooklyn btw, but ive been living in Buffalo for the last year and a half.dudes out here shoot _s over the dumbest !$++. there is no where to run out here.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

tired.gif
smh.gif

And what is so crazy about this is N.O isn't that big yet they stay on top
smh.gif

A lot of people are saying that N.O.'s crime rate soared AFTER Hurricane Katrina. A city that went from 600,000 to 300,000. If so that's sad butit does make sense in a way. They are still rebuilding the city, I heard once you leave Downtown/Bourbon Street, you basically a shooting target (no Punintended). Its real crazy out there.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

tired.gif
smh.gif
And what is so crazy about this is N.O isn't that big yet they stay on top
smh.gif

A lot of people are saying that N.O.'s crime rate soared AFTER Hurricane Katrina. A city that went from 600,000 to 300,000. If so that's sad but it does make sense in a way. They are still rebuilding the city, I heard once you leave Downtown/Bourbon Street, you basically a shooting target (no Pun intended). Its real crazy out there.
grin.gif

I suppose of you are a tourist due to the fact that you can get lost really quickly but people know the boundaries of the city I mean originally it was justturf wars and drugs but +*#% aint nobody in the city anymore and they are still number 1 maybe it is just the frequency of the killings cause they do average abit per night

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Minneapolis, MN this one caught me by suprise
Actually, there's people I know from the Minneapolis area and they said it's getting bad out there.

Back
Top Bottom