2009 NBA All-Star Game 8 p.m. EST On TNT

CP3 got major snubbage
smh.gif

i didn't catch the game but....mo williams got to play right?
either that or yahoo is hating on him being an all star
laugh.gif

11i1qig.jpg

Co-Mvp's mad scripted but, *#%% it i'm a huge Lakers fan so i'm totally for it, please bring back Shaq after this year! For those who say ChrisPaul was robbed you guys have a great point, I mean from the get-go he was all about the game, all hustle. I hate him for being a dirty guy and for callingSasha a $%+*+ (yea yea i'm a Sasha fan) but i'd trade half my team for him, he is that good. I was a big Deron fan but Chris Paul showed me a lottoday. He'll get one of these ASG MVP's sooner or later

Originally Posted by baik

laugh.gif

11i1qig.jpg
HE PLAYED, HE WAS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WHY THE EAST LOST, HE KEPT CHUCKIN THREES AND JUMPERS... sorry for the caps i just realized caps lockwas on...
indifferent.gif

The only way this would have been better was with a lob from KB to Shaq. Either way, brought back some good memories. I'd love to see the Diesel back afterwe win one this yr.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Chris Paul 14 pts 14 ast 7 reb
cmon boys your mvp

c'mon man, we all know all star game is all about points. any passing point guard can get 10+ assists in an ALL STAR GAME!! especially when the guys aroundyou are shooting 61%

Originally Posted by baik

laugh.gif

11i1qig.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

showin the replay now, watchin the intro, kevin rudolf was so bad yesterday, good thing wayne was there cause he probly would have walked off before his verse

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Chris Webber just said this lost is on Mike brown
roll.gif
He speaks the truth.

Everyone associated with the Cavs are the reason the East lost.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

CP3 got major snubbage
smh.gif

he shouldn't have blown that breakaway @ the end. could have learned from DRose last night how to cap it off.

but if it were the coaches voting it would have been CP3.

hey could someone help me out and link me to a clip of the dunk contest when David Stern is on the phone? i MISSED this part and i have to see this...

this all star weekend was the most scripted +!%@ i've ever seen. not hating on kobe or shaq, but everyone should've probably seen this coming from amile away. scripted ASG if u ask me.

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

Yeah, CP3 should have won the all-star MVP.

But oh well.

no he shouldn't have. Great call for giving it to kobe/shaq. They were the game breakers as it was these two that broke the lead WIDDDDDDDDDEE open. Icould have gotten you 10 assists if i was playing for the west. Drive and pass, SWoooSH

I missed the second half, so were there any cool highlights? The highlight of that night that i saw was shaq with the bounce pass between D12's legs forthe dunk. Overall, pretty boring. KobeShaq winning it
pimp.gif
. Yahoo with the jokes lol

Originally Posted by CasperJr

eek.gif
did yall see the height on that dunk

laugh.gif
@ yall thinking he was going to do something great got to save it for next year
nerd.gif
suddenly your earlier posts about kobe make sense
laugh.gif

so this weekend I witnessed shaq reuniting with his ex-girl, ex-coach, and ex-friend.
and then the reunited bff's both end up sharing mvp.........
they should of aired this year's all star weekend on the hallmark channel

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

I missed the second half, so were there any cool highlights? The highlight of that night that i saw was shaq with the bounce pass between D12's legs for the dunk. Overall, pretty boring. KobeShaq winning it
pimp.gif
. Yahoo with the jokes lol

nah man, it was WACK. the best highlights were when lebron missed two dunks. He finally made his last one that would have gotten an undeserving 50. (morelike a46)

Originally Posted by neverflopped

so this weekend I witnessed shaq reuniting with his ex-girl, ex-coach, and ex-friend.
and then the reunited bff's both end up sharing mvp.........
they should of aired this year's all star weekend on the hallmark channel
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom