2009 NBA All-Star Game 8 p.m. EST On TNT

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

if this co-mvp doesn't tell you that the NBA is set up I don't know what will. Garbage just garbage. Weekend was built up on Kobe and Shaq playing together.
Based on All-Star weekend which is meant to be about the players having fun?

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Shaq & Kobe try soooooooo hard to look like they get along on camera
45cf3fb094b87f3930267a5c1ea17caf.gif
but C'MON... we all kno wats going on...
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif

I know I'm going to come off like a crazy hater, but everything about Kobe seems fake to me. From his interviews to his interactions with other players,and the candid stuff we see, it's all forced and extremely corny. Of course

My final thoughts on the whole Shaq/Kobe thing:

Shaq-realizes what he could have had and possibly be labeled the best big man ever and maybe that he could have done more to try and help an immature Kobe
Kobe-puts on a good face for the camera, but still secretly hates Shaq and still harbors ill feelings from their relationship, but has matured quite a bit andunder the right circumstances (him winning a ring by himself) would have little opposition to Shaq finishing his career with LA

woah @ GP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

so this weekend I witnessed shaq reuniting with his ex-girl, ex-coach, and ex-friend.
and then the reunited bff's both end up sharing mvp.........
they should of aired this year's all star weekend on the hallmark channel

QFT

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

I honestly want to slap every Lakers' fan with my +@*% right now.

You guys are sooooo gay with your Shaq/Kobe "together, havin' fun" comments.

Get the %+*@ out of here.

They don't like each other, and this whole @!%$ was scripted.

If you can't see that, you are either a) a %@#%%@#, or b) a %@#%%@# Lakers' fan.

real talk, they would still be together if they were close.
yea, shaq didnt mind when kobe ratted him out regarding paying off chicks
what else do you want them to say?

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

this all star weekend was the most scripted +!%@ i've ever seen. not hating on kobe or shaq, but everyone should've probably seen this coming from a mile away. scripted ASG if u ask me.
I agree 100%. From the Dunk Contest Superman/Lex Luther theme to the whole weekend of talking bout Shaq/Kobe/Phil reunited to the Shaq/Kobecomvp.....it was definitely the wackest All Star Weekend EVER! I have EVERY all star weekend recorded since like 95 or so and this is the first one i'mDEFINITELY not keeping. Everything was wack except for HORSE.

I love how everyone is talking down on kobe and shaq's mvp award... Can kobe win at anything without people questioning? I mean the man did have 27 pointson like 52% shooting, not to mention Shaq's dominance down the stretch. It would have shown it to be scripted if shaq had like 10 points, but he playedgreat! Nonetheless, kobe = all star MVP, keep hating because thats what motivates this freak of nature.
wink.gif
aight, back to studying.

Yeah, I was also somewhat disapointed. Does anyone know if there is a live stream of inside the nba?

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I know I'm going to come off like a crazy hater, but everything about Kobe seems fake to me. From his interviews to his interactions with other players, and the candid stuff we see, it's all forced and extremely corny. Of course

Yeah, because Kobe is a clown. I made a similar comment in the other thread regarding the pic of Kobe throwin' up the ROC. This guy is a clown. He has nopersonality, he is the definition of a square. He can't do anything naturally, except play basketball. Whether it's throwin' up the Roc <>,doing a Rock Band commercial, or faking a laugh after Shaq says THE BIG LEGENDARIES. Kobe Bryant is the biggest celebrity square.

Originally Posted by smallBALL5

from superman/kryptonite to shaq/kobe reunion rigged storylines. I forget if im watching the WWF or NBA.

I agree with 99% of what you are saying. I do believe it should have gone alone to Kobe but hey if they wanna throw in shaq because he was the home town playerthat day whatever, but you could not tell me that kobe didnt deserve it!.... also i wanna say this, go back and read all of my posts, since last night, i havebeen sayind NBA = WWF!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by smallBALL5

from superman/kryptonite to shaq/kobe reunion rigged storylines. I forget if im watching the WWF or NBA.
So true
tired.gif

During the 2008 Playoffs Wallace went on a expletive-laced tirade following Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics[sup][21][/sup][sup][22][/sup] in which he lashed out at the officiating, stating, "All that bull[expletive]-##% calls they had out there. With Mike [Callahan] and Kenny [Mauer] -- you've all seen that [expletive]," Wallace said. "You saw them calls. The cats are flopping all over the floor and they're calling that [expletive]. That [expletive] ain't basketball out there. It's all [expletive] entertainment. You all should know that [expletive]. It's all [expletive] entertainment."[sup][23][/sup] Wallace was fined $25,000 for his profanity and criticism. Wallace's comments were in response to a question about flopping. Earlier that day, the NBA stated that starting with the 2008-09 season, fines would be imposed by the league for obvious flops.

I know I'm going to come off like a crazy hater, but everything about Kobe seems fake to me. From his interviews to his interactions with other players, and the candid stuff we see, it's all forced and extremely corny. Of course

Yeah, because Kobe is a clown. I made a similiar comment in the other thread regarding the pic of Kobe throwin' up the ROC. This guy is a clown. He has no personality, he is the definition of a square. He can't do anything naturally, except play basketball. Whether it's throwin' up the Roc <>, doing a Rock Band commercial, or faking a laugh after Shaq says THE BIG LEGENDARIES. Kobe Bryant is the biggest celebrity square.

Dude you are so lucky that you know Kobe personally. I envy you! Either that or you have this psychic ability to read about what someone is thinking and sayingbased on what you see on TV. Im sure you think 50 cent and Jay Z really kill people in the streets right now... or that Tricks ARE really only for kids.

Yeah, because Kobe is a clown. I made a similiar comment in the other thread regarding the pic of Kobe throwin' up the ROC. This guy is a clown. He has no personality, he is the definition of a square. He can't do anything naturally, except play basketball. Whether it's throwin' up the Roc <>, doing a Rock Band commercial, or faking a laugh after Shaq says THE BIG LEGENDARIES. Kobe Bryant is the biggest celebrity square.
So what does it matter to you? If you don't like it, keep it moving. I agree with some of those thingsbut it doesn't bother me, he plays ball and does it well. At the end of the day he's not doing anything for any of you guys, why let it bug you?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by bohrdom

hey could someone help me out and link me to a clip of the dunk contest when David Stern is on the phone? i MISSED this part and i have to see this...
It was after Nate jumped off Chandler's back and while Dwight was bringing the extra goal out if I remember correctly.

thanks DatZNasty
laugh.gif

They are on ESPNnews right now..sorry you guys may think some of it is forced, but I really think that they have put most of it behind them.

Back
Top Bottom