2009 NBA All-Star Game 8 p.m. EST On TNT

roll.gif
roll.gif
KG
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shaq "In the third, Rashard Lewis was on me, and everyone know that is a BBQ chicken dinner for me out there"

Originally Posted by msw1233

They are on ESPNnews right now..sorry you guys may think some of it is forced, but I really think that they have put most of it behind them.

thank you, this man is WISE

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Shaq & Kobe try soooooooo hard to look like they get along on camera
45cf3fb094b87f3930267a5c1ea17caf.gif
but C'MON... we all kno wats going on...
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif

I know I'm going to come off like a crazy hater, but everything about Kobe seems fake to me. From his interviews to his interactions with other players, and the candid stuff we see, it's all forced and extremely corny. Of course

Yeah, because Kobe is a clown. I made a similiar comment in the other thread regarding the pic of Kobe throwin' up the ROC. This guy is a clown. He has no personality, he is the definition of a square. He can't do anything naturally, except play basketball. Whether it's throwin' up the Roc <>, doing a Rock Band commercial, or faking a laugh after Shaq says THE BIG LEGENDARIES. Kobe Bryant is the biggest celebrity square.

Dude you are so lucky that you know Kobe personally. I envy you! Either that or you have this psychic ability to read about what someone is thinking and saying based on what you see on TV. Im sure you think 50 cent and Jay Z really kill people in the streets right now... or that Tricks ARE really only for kids.

Sorry, but if you don't understand what I'm saying about Kobe...then you are the gullible one.

I know I'm going to come off like a crazy hater, but everything about Kobe seems fake to me. From his interviews to his interactions with other players, and the candid stuff we see, it's all forced and extremely corny. Of course

Yeah, because Kobe is a clown. I made a similiar comment in the other thread regarding the pic of Kobe throwin' up the ROC. This guy is a clown. He has no personality, he is the definition of a square. He can't do anything naturally, except play basketball. Whether it's throwin' up the Roc <>, doing a Rock Band commercial, or faking a laugh after Shaq says THE BIG LEGENDARIES. Kobe Bryant is the biggest celebrity square.

Dude you are so lucky that you know Kobe personally. I envy you! Either that or you have this psychic ability to read about what someone is thinking and saying based on what you see on TV. Im sure you think 50 cent and Jay Z really kill people in the streets right now... or that Tricks ARE really only for kids.

Sorry, but if you don't understand what I'm saying about Kobe...then you are the gullible one.

It seems scripted now because he never opened up early in his career, so you always thought of him as a quiet a-hole. But I remember when he came on inside thenba for the first time and kenny smith spent like half the time talking about how he was totally surprised by how different kobe was compared to hisexpectations (i.e. aloof, a-hole, quiet). That is why i refuse to pass judgement on a guy based on what i see in a couple of interviews. He is a hard workingathlete that strives for perfection, so maybe he doesn't feel like horsing around and dancing before/after games. Its his on the court abilities that amazeme.
I mean if you want to bring "off the court" issues to the table, then you probably hate all players. i mean, jordan is a gambling alcoholic, wadecheats on his wife with extravagant sex parties, charles is a gambling alcoholic too... the list goes on and on... but at the end of the day, its basketballand he is sure good at it.

They are on ESPNnews right now..sorry you guys may think some of it is forced, but I really think that they have put most of it behind them.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
idiot.

Why is he wise, when you just called me out for supposedly "having this psychic ability to read about what someone isthinking and saying based on what you see on TV."

why do people hate kobe's personality (online of course)? In the presence of Jay-z even a homeless dude throws up the Roc.At the podium he seemed like areal person, he was silly for a moment, then got down to business at the end. You want him to turn down a roc band commercial?
grin.gif

It seems scripted now because he never opened up early in his career, so you always thought of him as a quiet a-hole. But I remember when he came on inside the nba for the first time and kenny smith spent like half the time talking about how he was totally surprised by how different kobe was compared to his expectations (i.e. aloof, a-hole, quiet). That is why i refuse to pass judgement on a guy based on what i see in a couple of interviews. He is a hard working athlete that strives for perfection, so maybe he doesn't feel like horsing around and dancing before/after games, hence the name "black mamba" LOL

It seems scripted now because he never opened up early in his career, so you always thought of him as a quiet a-hole. But I remember when he came on inside the nba for the first time and kenny smith spent like half the time talking about how he was totally surprised by how different kobe was compared to his expectations (i.e. aloof, a-hole, quiet). That is why i refuse to pass judgement on a guy based on what i see in a couple of interviews. He is a hard working athlete that strives for perfection, so maybe he doesn't feel like horsing around and dancing before/after games. Its his on the court abilities that amaze me.
I mean if you want to bring "off the court" issues to the table, then you probably hate all players. i mean, jordan is a gambling alcoholic, wade cheats on his wife with extravagant sex parties, charles is a gambling alcoholic too... the list goes on and on... but at the end of the day, its basketball and he is sure good at it.

I'm not speaking about on-court abilities or off-court issues. I'm saying that Kobe Bryant is a @%*+$+' square. Meaning, if you told me that Icould kick it with Kobe Bryant for a day, I would say "%*@@ NO."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
idiot.

Why is he wise, when you just called me out for supposedly "having this psychic ability to read about what someone is thinking and saying based on what you see on TV."

He is wise because all he said was "they have put their differences aside" He didnt say "kobe and shaq are best of friends". Shaq even saidin that interview with craig that he always "respected" kobe, not necessarily friends but "respected" each other. I mean if they arelooking for each other on the court and calling each other "legendary" then they MUST respect each other. Im not saying they are friends, im justsaying its fair to say they respect each other and can even win another championship together in the near future. also because im a kobe fan.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

why do people hate kobe's personality (online of course)? In the presence of Jay-z even a homeless dude throws up the Roc.At the podium he seemed like a real person, he was silly for a moment, then got down to business at the end. You want him to turn down a roc band commercial?
grin.gif

What personality do you speak of?

That's the whole thing, this *##%# has ZERO personality...but he always tries to act like something he isn't.

If he stayed in his lane like Tim Duncan, I would have a lot more respect for him.

Back
Top Bottom