2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I don't blame Bears fans though. Outside of the Cutler acquisition, they didn't have much to boast about. So Forte is their knight in shining armor for now.

LOL QFT

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

on purpose you nin cum poop .... ... ... god damn reading is fundamental ... jesus im gone ... i thought you had a brain too casper ... smh

im sittin here arguing with remedialites from planet sasasasayitagain ...
%*## outta here let me help you see wat i was pointing out

you say this
all them dudes are better than forte if they were featured in an offense and stayed healthy
somebody say this

Wasn't Chris Johnson a rookie last year? Besides speed what does he do that Forte can't?
then you say this

man get outta here if you plan on making statements like that
after you JUST said this

all them dudes are better than forte if they were featured in an offense and stayed healthy
i tell you you should follow your own advise

when you understand the foolish of your own statements ill be here

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by SFN 155

Did anyone even bring up Forte's 3.9
sick.gif
YPC

There's no need, the only fool in here who thinks he's a top 10-15 back are Bears fans

roll.gif

A lot of top analysts from ESPN/NFL Network praise him. You're the fool if you think he's not in the top 15.

So because ESPN says he's good, that makes him legit? Even if I gave him spot number 15, that's still middle of the pack dummy. Aka mediocre at best Lmao Bears Fans
This dude is a +!%@$!$ moron. Maybe ESPN analysis think that hes good because he is? Maybe they actually watch football unlike your %%*!*+!. Youronly retaliation EVER is "
roll.gif
Bears fans" We are not being homersby saying the what should be obvious statemnt that Forte is a top 10 RB. He was 3rd in all purpose yards as a rookie and was our offense. You have no argumentto how its not. You are just a fool.

And also it is NOT only Bears fans, check that whole Matt Forte thread started by a non Bears fan. And not that fantasy should come into play, but Forte is atop 3 RB in most fantasy leagues, i dont like to bring fantasy football into play. But i cant remember the last time a top 3 fantasy player has not been a top10-15 RB. You are just being dumb.You have not come up with one good argument and you dont respond to arguments that me and countless other Bears fans clearlyown you in.

And like i said Forte had more all purpose yards than +!%@$!$ LT and AD did as a rookie (although AD split carries and had a 5.6 YPC
sick.gif
) but my dude Forte ALSO had a better YPC and more receptions than LT did as arook. Fortes rookie season was not only productive but damn near spectacular if you look at it, and he should only just get better. IDK where the @### all thishate randomly came from... but anyone saying Forte is not a top 15 back or even not top 10 deserves a big, big

indifferent.gif

watch some +!%@$!$ football, you cant find many RBS that do all that Forte does he is a rare and valuable commodity and all yall (minus probably Viking fans)are probably just jealous he aint on your favorite team
pimp.gif

I don't blame Bears fans though. Outside of the Cutler acquisition, they didn't have much to boast about. So Forte is their knight in shining armor for now.

LOL QFT

Your team:

Mine:

You're going to tell me I have nothing to boast about? Riiiiiighhhtttt.

roll.gif

JPZx whats the record for most posts in a thread. Cause your about to break it
laugh.gif

Please guys tell me you peeped this.

I straight up told the bears fans they only listen to positive things about their teams. Theres no such thing as constructive criticism for the bears to thefans.
I CLEARLY SAID
If you make a negative comment about a bear player to a bear fan its like fishing. I continued to say im gonna say something negative and see what i catch.

I said "Hester Sucks at WR" cuz you know thats my lure.I continued to cast that lure out into the depths of Lake NT.

I hit a god dammm school of fish. I was gettin dam near essays about Hester from Bears fans.

Im dieing over here
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

on purpose you nin cum poop .... ... ... god damn reading is fundamental ... jesus im gone ... i thought you had a brain too casper ... smh

im sittin here arguing with remedialites from planet sasasasayitagain ...
%*## outta here let me help you see wat i was pointing out

you say this
somebody say this

Wasn't Chris Johnson a rookie last year? Besides speed what does he do that Forte can't?
then you say this

man get outta here if you plan on making statements like that
after you JUST said this

i tell you you should follow your own advise

when you understand the foolish of your own statements ill be here

laugh.gif

dude just tried to justify his idiocracy and failed again ... ... ...
roll.gif
... ... ... what you posted right there had nothing to do with the other ... you just failin and failin and failin and failin ... fail fail fail ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I straight up told the bears fans they only listen to positive things about their teams. Theres no such thing as constructive criticism for the bears to the fans.
I CLEARLY SAID
If you make a negative comment about a bear player to a bear fan its like fishing. I continued to say im gonna say something negative and see what i catch.

I said "Hester Sucks at WR" cuz you know thats my lure.I continued to cast that lure out into the depths of Lake NT.

I hit a god dammm school of fish. I was gettin dam near essays about Hester from Bears fans.

Im dieing over here
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll take constructive critisism but not stupidity. Saying Hester sucks at WR when he hasnt played a full year AND he played with Rex/Orton last year isconsidered stupid. Saying Forte isnt top 10 let alone top 15 RB in the L when nearly any NFL GM would be drooling at the oppurtunity to get him and he was 3rdin all purpose yards in a pretty spectacular and even historically good rookie season, and he is ranked #2 after AD for RBs on most fantasy football websites(although io hate playing that card but yall give me no choice) is stupid.

Im sure if i went around saying AD isnt a top 5 back or Rogers aint a top 10 QB Vikes/Pack fans would be pretty assertive defending them as well cause thatsNOT constructive critisism that is just stupidity, and i think saying either one of those is the equivilence in stupidity as saying Forte aint a top 10-15 RB.

I can live with constructive critisism "Our D needs to stop the run better and work on the secondary" "Forte needs some work on hisrushing" "Cutler needs to work on decision making" "Bears WRs are unproven" i can live with !##$ like that, but NOT stupidity, and itsnot JUST Bears fans im pretty sure yall would be the same
smh.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

LOL QFT

Your team:

Mine:

You're going to tell me I have nothing to boast about? Riiiiiighhhtttt.

I win
14tc31w.jpg

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I straight up told the bears fans they only listen to positive things about their teams. Theres no such thing as constructive criticism for the bears to the fans.
I CLEARLY SAID

Im dieing over here
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll take constructive critisism but not stupidity. Saying Hester sucks at WR when he hasnt played a full year AND he played with Rex/Orton last year is considered stupid. Saying Forte isnt top 10 let alone top 15 RB in the L when nearly any NFL GM would be drooling at the oppurtunity to get him and he was 3rd in all purpose yards in a pretty spectacular and even historically good rookie season, and he is ranked #2 after AD for RBs on most fantasy football websites (although io hate playing that card but yall give me no choice) is stupid.

Im sure if i went around saying AD isnt a top 5 back or Rogers aint a top 10 QB Vikes/Pack fans would be pretty assertive defending them as well cause thats NOT constructive critisism that is just stupidity, and i think saying either one of those is the equivilence in stupidity as saying Forte aint a top 10-15 RB.

I can live with constructive critisism "Our D needs to stop the run better and work on the secondary" "Forte needs some work on his rushing" "Cutler needs to work on decision making" "Bears WRs are unproven" i can live with !##$ like that, but NOT stupidity, and its not JUST Bears fans im pretty sure yall would be the same
smh.gif
Yeah it's not like Packer fans were defending Grant when people started calling him soft and injury-prone or anything.

LMAO HOW THE HELL DID THIS GO FROM FORTE TO TEAM HISTORY AND SUPER BOWLS...

laugh.gif
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

LMAO HOW THE HELL DID THIS GO FROM FORTE TO TEAM HISTORY AND SUPER BOWLS...

laugh.gif
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cause in the end thats all that really matters
laugh.gif

There will be many an argument that are followed by that pic.

Push your chips into the pot boys... Oh wait yall 3 only got 1 combined
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cause in the end thats all that really matters
laugh.gif

There will be many an argument that are followed by that pic.

Push your chips into the pot boys... Oh wait yall 3 only got 1 combined
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

it sucks that the only one we do have...

happened to be the greatest team of all time...

35-79904-F.jpg
>__________________________

I cannot wait for the Bears to beat the Pack in Lambeau on the 13th. Shut up some of the talk in this thread. When it is all said and done it put up or shutup.

Hottest thread on NT FTW.

Back
Top Bottom