2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Jetpac used the word, "knowledgeable."
laugh.gif

JetPac is getting under dudes skins cause he has no idea what he is talking about. Saying Grant over Forte is just plain dumb.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

JetPac is getting under dudes skins cause he has no idea what he is talking about. Saying Grant over Forte is just plain dumb.
If hes just spouting off nonsense and if hes dumb, then why do yall continue to rebut on every single thing he says?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

If hes just spouting off nonsense and if hes dumb, then why do yall continue to rebut on every single thing he says?
laugh.gif
Because it is sports talk. Getting pissed off about people saying dumb things is what talking sports is all about.

laugh.gif
Because it is sports talk. Getting pissed off about people saying dumb things is what talking sports is all about.
2gvvgc5.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Word. BTW I said I would "take" Grant overForte.

I know what Jetpac is trying to do and it's not getting to me. Once again, the season almost a week away and crow will be eaten. That is all.

portis, barber, jones drew, ad, chester, felix, burner, jacobs, westbrook, sproles, deangelo, LT, Gore, Chris Johnson, lynch ... id take all them dudes overmatt forte ... and id take rudi johnson over grant real talk

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

portis, barber, jones drew, ad, chester, felix, burner, jacobs, westbrook, sproles, deangelo, LT, Gore, Chris Johnson, lynch ... id take all them dudes over matt forte ... and id take rudi johnson over grant real talk
that dont make them better
laugh.gif

ryan grant and matt forte dont crack the top 15 NFL backs ...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok ya take Felix Jones over him that makes sense.....and Chester....?

Put Forte on the ******** and see how he does

How is someone considered a top 15 back then? Felix Jones has some big plays and gets hurt and is a top 15 back. Forte carries his team, but can't crackthe top 15. Logical

emanuel and jetpac....two idiots join forces....

stay tuned folks, we'll have more moronic quotes from these guys in the hours to come!

say what you will but its the truth ... all them dudes are better than forte if they were featured in an offense and stayed healthy ... dont forget about yourboy forte only has one season of wear and tear on his body, lets see how long he lasts the next couple of years ...

laugh.gif
Cause dude is actually serious. And it needed to be said. Now that dude actually realizes that him saying Forte is not a top 15 RB let alone top10, or just saying he is not good for that matter is just *#!##+@ ******ed looking at the stats and #%%+, dude is trying to play it all off as it is some bigjoke to get under Bears fans skins.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at me completely owning his life/every single little foolish #%%+he has said in this thread a few pages back and him acting like it never happened. What a clown, but of course hes still won every argument... what a lame
smh.gif

say what you will but its the truth ... all them dudes are better than forte if they were featured in an offense and stayed healthy ... dont forget about your boy forte only has one season of wear and tear on his body, lets see how long he lasts the next couple of years ...

no no, the TRUTH is that Forte was 3rd in the NFL in all purpose yards as a %+*%!$@ rookie. Only after AD and Turner. He also had a better overall rookieseason than LT did. Saying he is garbage is just foolish. Forte is more than legit. Stats dont lie

so you agree brett favre is the best quarterback of all time right, The Gr8 ....................................................................................................... logout

the %+%@ does Forte having an amzing rookie season last year carrying our whole offense and getting 1715 all purpose yards have ANYTHING to do with Favrebeing the GOAT???.... you logout sir

I can see the wear and tear, but if Forte was in an offense where their was any other threat I think his numbers would just be better

so you agree brett favre is the best quarterback of all time right, The Gr8....................................................................................................... logout

say what you will but its the truth ... all them dudes are better than forte if they were featured in an offense and stayed healthy ... dont forget about your boy forte only have one season of wear and tear on his body, lets see how long he lasts the next couple of years ...

laugh.gif
break it down with that football analysis emanuel....get em!

say what you will but its the truth ... all them dudes are better than forte if they were featured in an offense and stayed healthy ... dont forget about your boy forte only has one season of wear and tear on his body, lets see how long he lasts the next couple of years ...
Wasn't Chris Johnson a rookie last year? Besides speed what does he do that Forte can't?

lol ... yeah thats like saying besides power, what does b jacobs have that forte doesnt ... man get outta here if you plan on making statements like that ...yeah i mean damn who cares that chris johnson is faster than EVERYONE on any defense he plays, whats he got on forte? ... ... ... ... i dont even feel likeinserting a stoneface ...

and im still waiting for mr. statistic to answer my question ... i have until 6pm est...

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

laugh.gif
break it down with that football analysis emanuel....get em!
o so yall can say "if the bears offense was any good, his numbers would have been the best ever
eek.gif
happy.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
ahhhhhh " ... i guarantee his numbers go down this year ...

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Wasn't Chris Johnson a rookie last year? Besides speed what does he do that Forte can't?
lol ... yeah thats like saying besides power, what does b jacobs have that forte doesnt ... man get outta here if you plan on making statements like that ... yeah i mean damn who cares that chris johnson is faster than EVERYONE on any defense he plays, whats he got on forte? ... ... ... ... i dont even feel like inserting a stoneface ...

and im still waiting for mr. statistic to answer my question ... i have until 6pm est...

follow yo own advise and get outta here YOU JUST MADE THE SAME TYPE OF STATEMENT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

on purpose you nin cum poop .... ... ... god damn reading is fundamental ... jesus im gone ... i thought you had a brain too casper ... smh

im sittin here arguing with remedialites from planet sasasasayitagain ...

lol ... yeah thats like saying besides power, what does b jacobs have that forte doesnt ... man get outta here if you plan on making statements like that ... yeah i mean damn who cares that chris johnson is faster than EVERYONE on any defense he plays, whats he got on forte? ... ... ... ... i dont even feel like inserting a stoneface ...

he has nothing Forte doesnt. He cant carry the ball, he cant handle the carry load Forte does. Forte does it all. He can catch, run and block. Hewas 3rd in the NFL in all purpose yards as a rookie. Im not going over my Forte assesment again. I already did that a few pages back. You really wanna know howi feel, go back to that post and quote me and ill answer any question yall have. But im not going over this again, if yall dont think Forte is legit i dontknow what to say, im not gonna repeat my same %%$* again so if you reeeally wanna argue with me read my assesment a few pgs back. But to save you the time,forte is legit, and !+$# tha haters.

As for my Brett Favre guy. The !+$# you talking about? Sure he has the best stats hes been in the NFL for 700 years, i dont get how that relates to Forteconsidering hes a rookie and had a great season and his effect was felt WAYY betyond the scoreboard. He did it all for us

There's no way Forte's not a Top 15 back. What 15 RB's are better?

Forget being vague...better means most critical to teams success, best blocking back, best receiving back, best vision, best pure runner.

There's no way Forte's not a Top 15 back. What 15 RB's are better?

Forget being vague...better means most critical to teams success, best blocking back, best receiving back, best vision, best pure runner.

some of these guys dont get that, how the hell you gonna say theres 15 backs better than forte? when its comes to skillset, importance to team, the only ones icould think of is peterson, turner, and d. will....

ol imma say 15 rbs are better than forte becuase they have a better rating on madden...

+@%! outta here, go watch some damn footballl....

Back
Top Bottom